You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Un Happy Hours

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat

After a whole 2 months of assorted Happy Days & Happy Hours, they will be taking a break in February.

I've really enjoyed it, and even though I only play smallball, I've been able to earn over £40 in Rewards payments most weeks.

But.......

There are still two days to go - today & tomorrow, 9pm - Midnight.

So take advantage whilst you can.   

Comments

• edited January 2017
    That's a real shame :/
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Un Happy Hours:
    That's a real shame :/
    Posted by the_buckle
    +1 They've been good for me.
  • edited January 2017
    Is Spinner Winner the only promo running in February, Tikay?
  • edited January 2017
    ...ooops and the freerolls of course
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Un Happy Hours:
    Is Spinner Winner the only promo running in February, Tikay?
    Posted by QUICKFEET
    The only ones announced as this stage are Drive the Prize (Prio only) & Spinner Winner.

I don't know what else is lined up for February, but things well get very interesting "quite soon".  

• edited January 2017
    Been a great promo for me especially with the rake decrease on sit and gos, sad to see it go.

Also I need to say thanks to customer service because I misinterpratated the happy hour terms and thought I would receive points when I STARTED the game due to this clause here: 

4. Only Sit & Go subscriptions that start during each Happy Hour period will be eligible for the poker point boost. Example: If you register for a Sit & Go at 23:55:00, but it does not begin until 00:01:00, you will not receive any points boost. as last night I tried to get to 100 points with 10 minutes to spare to get my free ticket but was dismayed when they were credited rowards next weeks target (rightfully so, looking at it now) but customer services didnt hesitate to credit me with a 2.30 ticket (and a bit extra) anyway. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Un Happy Hours:
    After a whole 2 months of assorted Happy Days & Happy Hours, they will be taking a break in February. I've really enjoyed it, and even though I only play smallball, I've been able to earn over £40 in Rewards payments most weeks.   But....... There are still two days to go - today & tomorrow, 9pm - Midnight . So take advantage whilst you can.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    gutted.co.uk tis the only way a micro stakes donk like me can make prio, which keeps me motivated end game and all that sigh.
     but hey ho nothing can last for ever

yfired