You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

More free rolls please! More Cash tables please! More value for points please!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Why are the freeolls on Sky Poker so limited?  Whats the value in Sky Poker Points?  Even a £5 freeroll would be better than what is on offer now. I dont want to use my points to play a 2 hour freeroll to earn a seat to another tourny in a weeks time. As it is now, the points have NO value.
    Why not a freeroll with only points buy in, but then you can rebuy or add on in the early stages to increase the prize pool.

I play less and less on sky because I just dont see the value.

I also see the SAME players every day all day on this site. Its a shark pool.

More options, more value, more players, more fish, more attractive...see the picture?
  • edited February 2010
    Sharkpool?

You're gonna need a bigger boat!

I see what you're saying about the poker points though, they're even more useless when you can't play in the evening tournaments.
  • edited February 2010
    More cash tables yes!!! pleaaaassseeeeeee
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: More free rolls please! More Cash tables please! More value for points please!:
    More cash tables yes!!! pleaaaassseeeeeee
    Posted by Tripticon3
    Every single table at the stakes i play has a wait list of 3+   Sky are you listening?????
  • edited February 2010
    here here........
  • edited February 2010
    Hey Guys,

The number of tables issue has been raised several times in the few weeks that I have been on here and I believe this is something that SKY are looking into.

I would also like more freerolls but if you sign up for TKOIII at the end of March-ish then you will be invited to 5 x £500 freerolls, and it's open to everyone - you don't even need to use your poker points to enter (just incase Sky decide to do something at a later date with them than they wil be safe)

As this is a UK£ site it is normally occupied by people in the uk - unlike p'srs, ft etc...This means that a good proportion of players on here work during the day but will often log on from 5-6pm or when the kids are in bed etc. The weekend again brings a different crowd so maybe playing here at these times will help your variety of play/ers

If you post this thread in the suggestions area then it will be picked up by the lovely SKY_RICH who will pass it on to the 'suits' for you, believe me, they listen, and have implemented changes in the past based on customer feedback...

Anyway, welcome to the Forum, It's always good to see new faces (as it were) and get new opinions on here

x

• edited February 2010
    at least the freerolls on here dont have re-buys and add ons!

i decided to play the pokerstars 2k freeroll tonight! it was one massive donk fest for the first hour!

the funny thing is the prize pool must of doubled after all the re buys and add ons!

was playing for a few hours came 981st out of 9137 people lol!

winning a whole $1.25

if u want lots of fish id suggest playing in them.