You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Daggers does Omaha

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat
Ive played on sky for 5 years, mostly micro stake deepies done ok
and met some lovely people.

The last year I've not been able to play as regulary, lost a little
of my mojo and feel i need a new challange to get the juices flowing again.

So the aim is to play some omaha micro stake cash and tournies.

Hope to encourage some new players, have some fun and stimulate some interest
in a game that is both facinating and frustrating.

Looking for some input hope to see some new faces at the tables soon.

Might do a weekly update to help the focus.

daggers

Comments

• edited February 2017
    In Response to Daggers does Omaha:
    Ive played on sky for 5 years, mostly micro stake deepies done ok and met some lovely people. The last year I've not been able to play as regulary, lost a little of my mojo and feel i need a new challange to get the juices flowing again. So the aim is to play some omaha micro stake cash and tournies. Hope to encourage some new players, have some fun and stimulate some interest in a game that is both facinating and frustrating. Looking for some input hope to see some new faces at the tables soon. Might do a weekly update to help the focus. daggers
    Posted by daggers747
    why not try PL08? the thurs eve league is popular and there are 2 x 1.1 and 1x 2.2 tournaments tonight which provide good value. low stakes SNGs also run reg. FWIW PL08 is simpler than PLO.

PLO cash is tough with the rake, though obv if you were to conquer and move up, theres lots more PLO in the world.

a future in PL08 is alittle limited, esp on sky (maybe not for long?)

GL in your quest.
  • edited February 2017
    What Suzy said plus there is SNG DYM PLO8 action every night and £5.50 plus £11 buy in PLO8 BH MTT's every night.

Good luck!
  • edited February 2017
    GL Daggers.

YOur tread title made me smirk. (Debbie does Dallas)

The PLO and omaha are a friendly  passive group.

Look at their new league discussion thread, they are all falling over each other agreeing on almost every thing ;)
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Daggers does Omaha:
    GL Daggers. YOur tread title made me smirk. (Debbie does Dallas) The PLO and omaha are a friendly  passive group. Look at their new league discussion thread, they are all falling over each other agreeing on almost every thing ;)
    Posted by mumsie
    lol :D