You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

App Table Appearance

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi All,

About a week or so ago the table on the app (iphone) was changed and was much nicer, had chat, buttons easier to use etc. But tonight just played the freeroll and it has reverted back to the old blocky table format. Is there a setting I somehow adjusted or has the software been reverted back for some reason?

Cheers
Greg.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    In Response to App Table Appearance:
    Hi All, About a week or so ago the table on the app (iphone) was changed and was much nicer, had chat, buttons easier to use etc. But tonight just played the freeroll and it has reverted back to the old blocky table format. Is there a setting I somehow adjusted or has the software been reverted back for some reason? Cheers Greg.
    Posted by GREGSTER
     this might explain it a bit Gregster CLICK HERE
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: App Table Appearance:
    In Response to App Table Appearance :  this might explain it a bit Gregster CLICK HERE
    Posted by scouse_red
    Ah, I see. Thanks Scouse.
  • edited February 2017
    Yes the app display did change and to an extent is a nicer look and feel.

However there were some display issues and depending on what device you are on it could have actually taken away some of the betting options at certain times in the hand. 
  • edited February 2017
    Yes the app display did change and to an extent is a nicer look and feel. However there were some display issues and depending on what device you are on it could have actually taken away some of the betting options at certain times in the hand. 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    So does this mean it has reverted to the old format permanently or will the new format return? I had no problems with it at all and as others  have said it's a much nicer feel.
  • edited February 2017
    Yes the app display did change and to an extent is a nicer look and feel. However there were some display issues and depending on what device you are on it could have actually taken away some of the betting options at certain times in the hand. 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Thanks for the reply Sam. I only really play the freeroll on the phone and the odd Turbo DYM, but I didn't notice any difference in terms of what I could do, just seemed a lot nicer. Hopefully will get the problems sorted and can get the pretty version going again.

Cheers
    Greg.