You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Avenger Rebuy

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat
Is it possible to run sats that would credit you with £62 against the above tournament, this would give you entry plus one rebuy and the add on, or entry plus two rebuys? If you could I am certain that the number of entries would increase.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Also is it not possible to have auto rebuy, and add on boxes to tick. If you have a couple of tables going it is very easy to miss the add on.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Avenger Rebuy:
    Is it possible to run sats that would credit you with £62 against the above tournament, this would give you entry plus one rebuy and the add on, or entry plus two rebuys? If you could I am certain that the number of entries would increase.
    Posted by HAYSIE

Guess it would be pretty difficult to actually implement, but would be pretty amazing if it were possible!

Mini Avenger is so much fun! Has there ever been a big weeky 11r in the schedule?
  • edited February 2017
    Maybe with a voucher?
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Avenger Rebuy:
    In Response to Avenger Rebuy : Guess it would be pretty difficult to actually implement, but would be pretty amazing if it were possible! Mini Avenger is so much fun! Has there ever been a big weeky 11r in the schedule?
    Posted by Angmar2626

Wednesday main used to be £11r. Sky have tried a daily £11r but it struggled. Maybe a big £11r would work on a Friday or Saturday night.

Auto rebuy/add on has been requested for a while now but the software doesnt seem up to the job!
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Avenger Rebuy : Wednesday main used to be £11r. Sky have tried a daily £11r but it struggled. Maybe a big £11r would work on a Friday or Saturday night. Auto rebuy/add on has been requested for a while now but the software doesnt seem up to the job!
    Posted by MattBates

Thanks for this. Whilst personally I would love an 11r on Friday, can see that it probably wouldn't be great for participation alongside the Avenger. Shame about Wednesday. Sunday?
  • edited February 2017
    Maybe with a voucher?
    Posted by HAYSIE

Nice job yesterday - a few addons for you :P
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Avenger Rebuy:
    Posted by HAYSIE
    this is a good idea , i never try to sat into a major rb tourny because of my tiny BR