You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Drive a new car to Vegas? Or win a Main Event Seat - for free.

2»

Comments

• edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Drive a new car to Vegas?:
    Fancy a £33 Main Event seat one night this week? Just tell us why; 1) You would like to win as new car, or play that Live Final in Manchester next month.   Or.... 2) Why you would like to win a Viva Las Vegas package. Either - or both - will do. The best post will win a £33 Main Event seat any night you like.
    Posted by Tikay10

I would love to win the car as I have just passed my test and would be a nice first car....... OKAY OKAY Now for the Truth

I would drive pass my cheating Ex's new Partners house and just Casucally pip my horn 1 2 3 . 100 times untill he comes out and be like :O opps wrong house,  Oh why look while your out have a look at my Brand new car.  Oooo Yeah It happens to be one of your Favoirtes I recall you saying. Oh well YOU Cant touch this " Inserts dance move " Speeds Off " Keeping to the spead limit " "Smercks" " Fist Bumps the air "
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drive a new car to Vegas?:
    Fancy a £33 Main Event seat one night this week? Just tell us why; 1) You would like to win as new car, or play that Live Final in Manchester next month.   Or.... 2) Why you would like to win a Viva Las Vegas package. Either - or both - will do. The best post will win a £33 Main Event seat any night you like.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Was this prize ever awarded Tikay?