You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Valentine's Day Cha-Cha anyone?

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat

There is a mid morning Cha-Cha (Challenge Channing) on the Cash Tables this morning, 10am - 11am.

Go on, I dare you to ask him a question such as "should we punish bookmakers when they get the price wrong?", or "what shape market we need to back 5 horses in a 16 runner handicap paying 5 places?".

Go on, I dare you.   

Comments

• edited February 2017
    I tried but no way I am getting out of the waiting list before 11:am.

Only playing 1 table? Pfft!

It should have been 'Take-on Tikay' instead. You manage to play 5, 6 tables + and chat to people :-P

No way he is clearing £5 /> in Sky Poker Rewards this week @ that rate...

I would also have asked, "In pots played to showdown only, and over a large sample size... Should our float percentage be higher on the flop or turn and why? And what difference it made whether it was cash, SNG or MTT's".
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Cha-Cha anyone?:
    I tried but no way I am getting out of the waiting list before 11:am. Only playing 1 table? Pfft! It should have been 'Take-on Tikay' instead. You manage to play 5, 6 tables + and chat to people :-P No way he is clearing £5 /> in Sky Poker Rewards this week @ that rate... I would also have asked, "In pots played to showdown only, and over a large sample size... Should our float percentage be higher on the flop or turn and why? And what difference it made whether it was cash, SNG or MTT's".
    Posted by markycash
    Treu, bt the qkaltiy of my tpying is appealing.
  • edited February 2017
    ^^^^^^^^
    Treu :-P
  • edited February 2017
    I was lucky enough to not only get a seat, and win a couple of pound, but then Neil gave me £20 from sky. 

Thanks Neil and Sky.  Normally work stops me playing during the day, I much enjoyed it (even though I spent most of the time talking about myself and my job lol).

I will post a hand from it on neil's section in a bit
  • edited February 2017
    20 quid !!!! (<-- 4TK)

It was a tenner last time I played him
  • edited February 2017
    £20? I tend to give most people at my tables more that £20, I'm generous like that.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Cha-Cha anyone?:
    I was lucky enough to not only get a seat, and win a couple of pound, but then Neil gave me £20 from sky.  Thanks Neil and Sky.  Normally work stops me playing during the day, I much enjoyed it (even though I spent most of the time talking about myself and my job lol). I will post a hand from it on neil's section in a bit
    Posted by MrWh1te

Great stuff, one step closer to the wedding.