You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

11.45 BH Problem

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat
This tournament is never able to start because there has to be 4 runners and the past 2 days its getting 2/3 people and fails. Late Reg is on for 40 minutes. Im sure that if minimum runners was 2/3 and the tourney started to run the guarantee of 150 pounds would easily be beaten (15 people needed). Just a suggestion as i would like to play this tourney and the last 2 days havent been able to :)

Comments

• edited February 2017
    In Response to 11.45 BH Problem:
    This tournament is never able to start because there has to be 4 runners and the past 2 days its getting 2/3 people and fails. Late Reg is on for 40 minutes. Im sure that if minimum runners was 2/3 and the tourney started to run the guarantee of 150 pounds would easily be beaten (15 people needed). Just a suggestion as i would like to play this tourney and the last 2 days havent been able to :)
    Posted by JACOBAAA
    When there are 2 or 3 runners they usually just shove all in for value. I'll switch this tournament for something more popular.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: 11.45 BH Problem:
    In Response to 11.45 BH Problem : When there are 2 or 3 runners they usually just shove all in for value. I'll switch this tournament for something more popular.
    Posted by Sky__James
    Ok thankyou, maybe a £200 BH 5.5 turbo they do very well!