You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Hand Historys

Is it possible to get full hand historys exported from the site? Found the hands in my account but doesnt give preflop, flop etc info 

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Hand Historys:
    Is it possible to get full hand historys exported from the site? Found the hands in my account but doesnt give preflop, flop etc info 
    Posted by chrislough
    there is a drop down hand history section in the my sky poker  across the top where you can look at and copy any hands you played
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Hand Historys:
    In Response to Hand Historys : there is a drop down hand history section in the my sky poker  across the top where you can look at and copy any hands you played
    Posted by weecheez1
    ok thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Hand Historys:
    In Response to Re: Hand Historys : ok thanks
    Posted by chrislough
    I've looked at this Hand History section, and I can search for and find individual hands, but I want a text file like other poker ites/software so i can analyse my play in poker software. Or share a tournament result with my poker coach.
    Is there a way to export a list of hands played over whole tournament?
    Also, it seems the individual hands are tabular format. Can't even copy and paste into a text file manually...

Will