You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker is Rigged!!!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is Rigged!!!:
    In Response to Sky Poker is Rigged!!! : Oh my Lord. "I've been playing on Sky Poker for 3 days & I can say with 100% confidence it is rigged". And scores of similar such posts. I was rather hoping to find my fave one of all time; "The pause before the river card is dealt is the software looking for the card to beat us".   Yes mate, that's how software works.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Am now starting to belive all nis not right law of averages says you cant be ythat unlucky!
  • edited April 2017
    Have thought bout this and I am sure Sky make up players so as to make up numbers and those players go on to win so they only pay  that only  out small money...example £1000 turbo @ £5.50 attracts 30 players thats £165.00 so they want to make money so how can they pay out £1k for a a incoming amount of £165.00 beats mer.
  • edited April 2017
    Only read  a bit but my favourite qoute so far : something about bad beats

I only played about 15 MTT's and saw this happen hundreds of times. 
  • edited April 2017

First: 23/4/2017
    Last: 23/4/2017
    Have thought bout this and I am sure Sky make up players so as to make up numbers and those players go on to win so they only pay  that only  out small money...example £1000 turbo @ £5.50 attracts 30 players thats £165.00 so they want to make money so how can they pay out £1k for a a incoming amount of £165.00 beats me

lol go out n see the real world n see some poker
  • edited April 2017

First: 23/4/2017
    Last: 23/4/2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is Rigged!!!:
    In Response to Sky Poker is Rigged!!! : Oh my Lord. "I've been playing on Sky Poker for 3 days & I can say with 100% confidence it is rigged". And scores of similar such posts. I was rather hoping to find my fave on10e of all time; "The pause before the river card is dealt is the software looking for the card to beat us".   Yes mate, that's how software works.  
    Posted by Tikay

Am now starting to belive all nis not right law of averages says you cant be ythat unlucky!

above post maybe slightly edited eh less tikay one o the doubters lol

• edited April 2017
    Have thought bout this and I am sure Sky make up players so as to make up numbers and those players go on to win so they only pay  that only  out small money...example £1000 turbo @ £5.50 attracts 30 players thats £165.00 so they want to make money so how can they pay out £1k for a a incoming amount of £165.00 beats mer.
    Posted by memeblue
    When I first started playing (many years ago), I thought this was a possibility, but it definately isn't the case. I and many others have won tournaments on here where the guarantee has been missed and I'm pretty sure I'm a real person.

Missing the guarantee's isn't good for anyone which is why Sky regularly adjust the guarantee's.

Maybe try posting some hands up and get some feedback.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is Rigged!!! : Does strange things to their minds, too. Sky Poker have dealt 1,137,145,495 (that's 1.14 billion )  hands - so that's 1.14 billion pieces of evidence, 1.14 billion chances to find one single piece of evidence of malpractice. And nobody ever has. Not one.
    Posted by Tikay10
    How many hands played at Absolute Poker?
  • edited April 2017

Sky poker is a good site.  It is not rigged.  People who say it is rigged are stupid.

The hand histories are saved for ever. It makes no difference to sky who wins it just deals the hands and takes its rake.

If you get a run of bad luck tht what it is, luck.
    If you run good then fair play to you.

There are lots of ways to cheat in real life at poker.  Online the only possible way to cheat is by colluding with other players.
    Sky protect us from that.  If anyone is playing suspiciously you can get sky to check their hand history with any other players.

Please would people who play for a short period of time stop bad mouthing the site.
    If you lose your money and you had the best hand each time then that is hard luck.  Nothing else.
    Try again and suck it up.
    It is so wrong to bad mouth a site like these idiots do.
    It is people doing this that will get poker sites taken off line.

Play with money that you can afford to lose.

If someone pulls out on you in your car on the way home from work and you crash your car you dont blame the company who made your car.  Don't blame sky for the run of the cards. 

• edited April 2017
    Sky poker is a good site.  It is not rigged.  People who say it is rigged are stupid. The hand histories are saved for ever. It makes no difference to sky who wins it just deals the hands and takes its rake. If you get a run of bad luck tht what it is, luck. If you run good then fair play to you. There are lots of ways to cheat in real life at poker.  Online the only possible way to cheat is by colluding with other players. Sky protect us from that.  If anyone is playing suspiciously you can get sky to check their hand history with any other players. Please would people who play for a short period of time stop bad mouthing the site. If you lose your money and you had the best hand each time then that is hard luck.  Nothing else. Try again and suck it up. It is so wrong to bad mouth a site like these idiots do. It is people doing this that will get poker sites taken off line. Play with money that you can afford to lose. If someone pulls out on you in your car on the way home from work and you crash your car you dont blame the company who made your car.  Don't blame sky for the run of the cards. 
    Posted by fi33er
    Good post, totally agree.
  • edited April 2017
    Sky poker is a good site.  It is not rigged.  People who say it is rigged are stupid. The hand histories are saved for ever. It makes no difference to sky who wins it just deals the hands and takes its rake. If you get a run of bad luck tht what it is, luck. If you run good then fair play to you. There are lots of ways to cheat in real life at poker.  Online the only possible way to cheat is by colluding with other players. Sky protect us from that.  If anyone is playing suspiciously you can get sky to check their hand history with any other players. Please would people who play for a short period of time stop bad mouthing the site. If you lose your money and you had the best hand each time then that is hard luck.  Nothing else. Try again and suck it up. It is so wrong to bad mouth a site like these idiots do. It is people doing this that will get poker sites taken off line. Play with money that you can afford to lose. If someone pulls out on you in your car on the way home from work and you crash your car you dont blame the company who made your car.  Don't blame sky for the run of the cards. 
    Posted by fi33er
    Love this post
  • edited April 2017
    Posted by fi33er
    +1 well said sir