You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rebuy fail

edited February 2017 in Poker Chat
Hello. Second time this has happened to me in the Friday rebuy main in 2 weeks. Playing on the mobile app on IOS, and once I've been stacked off - it gives me an error message and doesn't let me rebuy and closes the table. Probably saves me money(!) but may not be doing the prize pool any favours. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    In Response to Rebuy fail:
    Hello. Second time this has happened to me in the Friday rebuy main in 2 weeks. Playing on the mobile app on IOS, and once I've been stacked off - it gives me an error message and doesn't let me rebuy and closes the table. Probably saves me money(!) but may not be doing the prize pool any favours. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Posted by IRONZ
    All the time m8!  With me it usually says "You have insufficient funds to complete this transcation".

;-((
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Rebuy fail:
    In Response to Rebuy fail : All the time m8!  With me it usually says "You have insufficient funds to complete this transcation". ;-((
    Posted by Glenelg
    Yes that's the error message, even though that's not true.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Rebuy fail:
    Posted by IRONZ
    Hi IRONZ,

Sorry about that.

I'll pass it directly to the right suit, but it may be Monday before they get chance to look at it.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Rebuy fail : All the time m8!  With me it usually says "You have insufficient funds to complete this transcation". ;-((
    Posted by Glenelg
    Yes that message gave me a shock the first time it happened and I quickly checked my balance handn't disappeared
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Rebuy fail : Hi IRONZ, Sorry about that. I'll pass it directly to the right suit, but it may be Monday before they get chance to look at it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay. Wasn't a big deal for me, but wanted to flag it in case I wasn't the only one affected.
    And like I said, it saved me money last night!