You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help with Horse Race Video replays

edited March 2017 in Betting Chat
Hi, I am struggling to view replays successfully with sportinglife.com's new site.

I log in with my SkyBet account as normal, but the videos that I can see, I can't pause fast forward or rewind.

So if I want to watch the closing stages of a race, I have to wait until the natural coverage gets to that point.

Often this is ten minutes or so, and I also have no option to pause/watch the important part of the race again.

I know there are some issues with the atttheraces coverage, but this particular issue is also on the RacingUK ones.

Is anyone having similar issues? Is there an email address for sportinglife.com support, or as they and skybet.com are sister sites can I ask this question to SkyBet support?

Any assistence much appreciated. Really want to be able to watch replays with Cheltenham coming up.

Cheers,

Graham

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Help with Horse Race Video replays:
    Hi, I am struggling to view replays successfully with sportinglife.com's new site. I log in with my SkyBet account as normal, but the videos that I can see, I can't pause fast forward or rewind. So if I want to watch the closing stages of a race, I have to wait until the natural coverage gets to that point. Often this is ten minutes or so, and I also have no option to pause/watch the important part of the race again. I know there are some issues with the atttheraces coverage, but this particular issue is also on the RacingUK ones. Is anyone having similar issues? Is there an email address for sportinglife.com support, or as they and skybet.com are sister sites can I ask this question to SkyBet support? Any assistence much appreciated. Really want to be able to watch replays with Cheltenham coming up. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hi Graham...... I think it's being constantly updated as we speak. It hasn't even had the replays available 'til now, so I'm sure it won't be long before the other features will be available too, though I've never been able to watch just the closing stages with the closing stages only tab, I've always had to zoom thru using the time-bar at the bottom. 
    To be honest I don't like the new site's layout, there is so much wasted space alongside the horses name where they could put the trainers & jockeys names. I've always liked to see as many runners as possible together, without having to scroll down. You used to see 13 or 14 runners, now there are only 4 before you have to scroll and they don't have the actual official comments of the horse's last race. I'm sure I will get used to the new format and all it's features, some of which I do like (last run video +horse comments), but currently I'm using B365 'coz you see up to 14 runners on the lappy screen.
    Massively looking forward to Cheltenham Festival and have several sorted out, just hope they all make it !!!!
    Speak soon and best of Luck
    JEZ

ps. Don't know if they have their own CC but let me know if you can get to them thru' SKYBET's CC 'coz I'd like to give them my feedback too
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Help with Horse Race Video replays:
    In Response to Help with Horse Race Video replays : Hi Graham...... I think it's being constantly updated as we speak. It hasn't even had the replays available 'til now, so I'm sure it won't be long before the other features will be available too, though I've never been able to watch just the closing stages with the closing stages only tab, I've always had to zoom thru using the time-bar at the bottom.  To be honest I don't like the new site's layout, there is so much wasted space alongside the horses name where they could put the trainers & jockeys names. I've always liked to see as many runners as possible together, without having to scroll down. You used to see 13 or 14 runners, now there are only 4 before you have to scroll and they don't have the actual official comments of the horse's last race. I'm sure I will get used to the new format and all it's features, some of which I do like (last run video +horse comments), but currently I'm using B365 'coz you see up to 14 runners on the lappy screen. Massively looking forward to Cheltenham Festival and have several sorted out, just hope they all make it !!!! Speak soon and best of  Luck JEZ ps. Don't know if they have their own CC but let me know if you can get to them thru' SKYBET's CC 'coz I'd like to give them my feedback too
    Posted by MISTY4ME

Cheers for the reply Mist.

Yes I used to have the same trouble with "closing satges" with some, but not all replays.

I always thought the free services available from SportingLife via theSkyBet login were great, I just hope that normal service is resumed soon.

Best of luck for Cheltenham!