You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Who is this HUD guy?

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
Wow, I have been reading some posts on the forum about a guy called HUD.  He must be so good because everyone is really worried that he is going to play on their table and wipe out their roll! 
I haven't seen him playing at my table, but man if that creep shows up i am really going to switch up my game.  
I wont be worried about Matt bates, DTM, 24 calibre or Tommy D any more those guys are nothing! Its all about this new guy HUD.

Well all i can say is he better not get in the way of the vegas package i am going to win, my girlfriend and i are going to get married over there, and i can tell you for 1, that HUD guy is not invited.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Who is this HUD guy?:
    Wow, I have been reading some posts on the forum about a guy called HUD.  He must be so good because everyone is really worried that he is going to play on their table and wipe out their roll!  I haven't seen him playing at my table, but man if that creep shows up i am really going to switch up my game.   I wont be worried about Matt bates, DTM, 24 calibre or Tommy D any more those guys are nothing! Its all about this new guy HUD. Well all i can say is he better not get in the way of the vegas package i am going to win, my girlfriend and i are going to get married over there, and i can tell you for 1, that HUD guy is not invited.
    Posted by fi33er
    Like :-)))
  • edited March 2017
    could it be Rod hud and the infamous emu? 
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Who is this HUD guy?:
    could it be Rod hud and the infamous emu? 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    .....or that guy 'In da HUD-DY'