You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE OFFICIAL SHOW-THREAD FOR TONIGHT'S LIVE £12K BOUNTY HUNTER

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Following my barnstorming evening on the Sky Poker tables last night, where I finished on MINUS £20 for the night (man, I rock), I'm now back in the studio tonight filling in for Hartigan who's once again jetted off to Vegas at short notice to commentate on a big poker tournament.

Yes, ANOTHER overseas jolly for our bespectacled boffin. It's a good job he's a nice bloke or else he'd be sooo easy to hate.

So, I'm paired up with Ed tonight- both of us over 6'2 and the bane of the camera crew's lives for ruining their shots.

It's the £12K Bounty Hunter and the game + live show kicks off at 8pm.

For maximum enjoyment- sign up to the tournament and then settle back to play and watch at the same time.

Also, keep posting your shout-outs, comedy banter and serious poker questions right here on this thread and I'll read them out throughout the night and give you a namecheck.

And of course, don;t forget to stick your hand ID numbers on here if you see something special on the tables tonight that you think we should be shatring with the rest of the nation.

Tonight's studio guest is legendary sports commentator Tony Gubba and Lisa Marie is on the blower (so to speak).

All in all, something for eveyrone.

Good luck and see you all at 8 o'clock sharp on 865 or on the homepage video player!

:)

Comments