You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why always me...

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
okay, so in a free tournement but still annoying...

10-10 My BB

1 guy across the table shoves ( I'm obviously never folding 10's In a turbo tournement ) so he shows A4Rags.. ofcourse he hits his ace...  

KK my bb again, anyways folding over to SB and the guy raises, He wasn't raisisng often so knew he might be strong but obviously never folding KK so I 3 bet it making them commit half their stack, and ofcourse I'm wanting it all in on flop, flop faily safe can't remember the cards but safe for KK after making them commit anyways so I check to allow them to donk which they did, I call it down and they show a set...

another badbeat/cooler 
Q9 clubs, made a flush on river, didn't overbet it just bet for value as the board was paired, this was In a turbo double so you can't really play scared with hands like this, guy accroess the table shoves, so I call and he showed the nuts flush. 

just seems to be me all the time, and the last hand I played in the freeroll, was 10-7 but I knew the guy on the bb was calling me down with any 2 as by this time I dwindled to 3.5bb so I shoved he turns over 9-6 sure enough he makes trips... its funny though that it always comes down to people dropping me from all ins pre flop with a weaker hand, yet had I made a hand and jammed I'd probably only get folds. its not like I'm so tight that everyone should fold either I tend to be well balanced.. I just don't see how its mathmatically possible, and I never seem toi be on the good end of a suckout unless it really doesn't matter like when I'm forced to jamm with garbige.

Comments