You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Contact Email for Bubble Insurance

edited March 2017 in Priority
Hi guys, quick favour please.  Has anyone got a current and active email address for the Priority Team please?  Bubbled the Saturday main in fantastic fashion.  I have emailed the address I thought was the one but judging by the bizarre reply for unrelated personal details, I guess I have the wrong one.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Contact Email for Bubble Insurance:
    Hi guys, quick favour please.  Has anyone got a current and active email address for the Priority Team please?  Bubbled the Saturday main in fantastic fashion.  I have emailed the address I thought was the one but judging by the bizarre reply for unrelated personal details, I guess I have the wrong one. Thanks
    Posted by TommyD
    Hi Tommy,
                   My most recent emails were from, priority@skybet.com

If that's not working then phone them on 0330 024 4777 and they can put you through to priority.

As you are probably aware, there is a 48hr cut off on theses claims,

Hope this helps,
                                         Ed.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Contact Email for Bubble Insurance:
    In Response to Contact Email for Bubble Insurance : Hi Tommy,                My most recent emails were from, priority@skybet.com                If that's not working then phone them on 0330 024 4777 and they can put you through to priority.                As you are probably aware, there is a 48hr cut off on theses claims,                                               Hope this helps,                                      Ed.          
    Posted by edrich
    Cheers Ed

Yeah that one is slightly different so hopefully this'll work out.

Thanks again
  • Options
    edited March 2017

So not really the bubble then? ;)

Anyway.....I was hanging on with my 0.005 of a blind until you bust, so thank you for dying on your sword Sir. 

MAXALLY031£36.65 + £33.75 Head Prizes3 
    neenio032£36.65 + £66.09 Head Prizes4 
    SCessex033£36.65 + £25.31 Head Prizes2 
    ohhsry034£36.65 + £91.40 Head Prizes7 
    TommyD035£40.44 Head Prizes2