You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Las Vegas 2017 - WSOP

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi guys, im heading back out to vegas this year and it will be my 2nd year, last year was a last minute decision and i managed to get my flight for £595 but never booked a hotel, just blagged my way into my mates room once we was there in which they gave us a better room which i put $400 towards. (this was at the montecarlo for 10 days)

This year we are wanting to do from the 11th June - 21st June. Atm there are only 3 of us going, which makes booking a room more awkward, we are looking to stay close to the strip, we are looking at either Planet Hollywood, Aria, Caesers or the Venetian. Im just asking which is the best way to get the best deal? book it all together, or do it seperatly, which website is best? Or any other alternatives, for what we have found so far its looking like around £1350, i dont know if this is good or bad? Although i did find a direct flight for £413.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S dont want to stay downtown.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    The Rio usually has good room rates even at WSOP time, in fact I am pretty sure there is a code on the site you can use if you are playing any events for a further discount. People will have mixed feeling about the Rio, the pros and cons for me are...

Pros
    Spacious rooms/suites (plenty room for 3 people IMO if someone is willing to take the sofa or whatever).
    Short commute to WSOP events or to go rail any events.
    Decent prices
    Great cash game action

Cons
    It is off strip (although only minutes in a taxi or if you have a car). There are also free shuttle buses if you go out the back exit to anywhere on the strip. 
    Rooms perhaps a little more dated compared to Venetian/Palazzo, Aria etc
  • edited March 2017
    Where do you find flights for that price Murray?