You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

6 straight flushes and a royal flush! Crazy run of cards

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,
Just wanted to put it out there that i have now had 6 straight flushes and 1 royal flush in 7 weeks. Had a royal flush yesterday in a vegas sat making my total in 7 weeks 6 straight flushes and 1 royal flush.  the odds on a royal flush are 649,739 to 1, the odds of a straight flush are 37260 to 1. 

keeping in mind that i didn't even make £5 in points last week or this week so far i would say that i am getting a freakish amount of top hands. Can i win a flip or have a 70/30 hand hold up? No chance!  In the last 7 weeks I have lost so many hands (and so much money) as a fav it is sick.  Is this just a weird twist of fate? I am not sure. Has anyone ever had this amount of premium hands in such a short time period playing so few hands?  I have lost so many as fav it is driving me crazy! Please sky stop the straight/royal flushes and let me win a flip or 70/30 or 80/20 fav for  few weeks i am almost broke!

anyone else running crazy on here?

Comments