You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4K Vegas package final

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
It's every players bucket list dream to play at the WSOP, and astonishingly I've made the 4K package final. Just wondered why the structure was different for the two package finals? I appreciate they are for differing value tournaments, but why the difference?

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to 4K Vegas package final:
    It's every players bucket list dream to play at the WSOP, and astonishingly I've made the 4K package final. Just wondered why the structure was different for the two package finals? I appreciate they are for differing value tournaments, but why the difference?
    Posted by nickkay

Anyone?
  • edited March 2017

^^^^

I don't know the answer to that Nickay.

Maybe it is because one is, in effect, a £20,000 Event (4 x £5,000 packages) & the other is a £58,000 Event (5 x £11,600).

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: 4K Vegas package final:
    ^^^^ I don't know the answer to that Nickay. Maybe it is because one is, in effect, a £20,000 Event (4 x £5,000 packages) & the other is a £58,000 Event (5 x £11,600).
    Posted by Tikay10
    I understand that, just thought as they are both finals the structure would be the same. I'm only there to make the numbers up anyway so I shouldn't worry ;)

Also, to reiterate the thoughts of many on here, get well soon.
  • edited March 2017
    best of luck nickkay i managed to get a seat into it aswell