You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha HU FAO Sky Sam

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
In Response to Multi-Tabling on Tablet/Omaha Cash HU:
Hi Sky. Why is it still not possible to play more than one table on a tablet?  Sky are missing out on a lot of rake/games. Also why is there no Omaha Heads Up cash tables at the 2p/4p, 5p/10p and 10p/20p level?? Thanks
Posted by DEL560
I did wonder about that the other day. No HU games at all the lower levels (which is probably where the traffic would be), but every buy in at the higher levels catered for (even although they don't seem too busy).

I think I had used up my quota of suggestions for this millennia though so I just shut up :)

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Hi Sky.

Why is it still not possible to play more than one table on a tablet?  Sky are missing out on a lot of rake/games.

Also why is there no Omaha Heads Up cash tables at the 2p/4p, 5p/10p and 10p/20p level??

Thanks
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Multi-Tabling on Tablet/Omaha Cash HU:
    Hi Sky. Why is it still not possible to play more than one table on a tablet?  Sky are missing out on a lot of rake/games. Also why is there no Omaha Heads Up cash tables at the 2p/4p, 5p/10p and 10p/20p level?? Thanks
    Posted by DEL560
    Churchy18 knows how to multi-table on a tablet.
  • edited March 2017
    you can multi table on a tab but you have to open multiple sky poker lobbys and then its a pain in the back side jumping around the different pages hopefully an update on the app is coming soon to alow this.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Multi-Tabling on Tablet/Omaha Cash HU:
    you can multi table on a tab but you have to open multiple sky poker lobbys and then its a pain in the back side jumping around the different pages hopefully an update on the app is coming soon to alow this.
    Posted by Grizley
    Ok thanks, not ideal, but just managed to play two tables.

Still hope Sky put lower level Omaha HU cash tables, so I could give them a try.
  • edited March 2017
    Does anyone from Sky want to explain shy there is no HU Omaha cash tables at a lower level??

Or does anyone know any other sites which offer this?

Thanks
  • edited March 2017
    Hi Del,

We took the Heads up tables out a while ago as there was not much action and we were trying to push people towards getting the lower stakes 6 max tables running. As it seems there may be some appetite for these games I have put some in at the levels that you requested. We will monitor the uptake on these games.

As for multi tabling on mobile it is of course something we are looking at and all I will say is watch this space.

Sam
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Omaha Cash HU/FAO Sky:
    Hi Del, We took the Heads up tables out a while ago as there was not much action and we were trying to push people towards getting the lower stakes 6 max tables running. As it seems there may be some appetite for these games I have put some in at the levels that you requested. We will monitor the uptake on these games. As for multi tabling on mobile it is of course something we are looking at and all I will say is watch this space. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Ok thanks a lot Sam. I will certainly be trying to get some games up and running.

Thanks

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Omaha Cash HU/FAO Sky:
    Hi Del, We took the Heads up tables out a while ago as there was not much action and we were trying to push people towards getting the lower stakes 6 max tables running. As it seems there may be some appetite for these games I have put some in at the levels that you requested. We will monitor the uptake on these games. As for multi tabling on mobile it is of course something we are looking at and all I will say is watch this space. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam.

Thanks again for setting up those cash tables at lower stakes. I've been able to play a few games at this level, but sometimes it has took a while.

Would it please be possible to set up tables at the £2.10 level Omaha STT HU? I use to play them alot a year ago and games started reasonably quickly.

Thanks, Derek.