You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

8 straight flushes and 2 royal flushes

Yup they keep on coming! Another straight flush today, thats 2 royals and a straight flush since friday now. Very unusual I think you will agree, especially as I only had maybe 900 points in the last 2 weeks of play.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Should post the hand histories.....everyone loves the sight of a juicy royal/straight flush :)

Sorry to hear the bad run is continuing too....keep your head up it'll change soon enough.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    thanks m8 thats kind of you. I tried to post a hand history ages ago and it didn't come up right, I'm not very good with computers.  I was playng on my ipad for both royal flushes this weekend so i took a screen pic of them, not sure how to get to the forum on the ipad though...  Good luck m8 see you in vegas?

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Here are the screen shots of 1 royal flush on my ipad and 1 staright flush on my ipad, the other royal this weekend was also with clubs, i didn't screen shot it and i dont know how to find it in my hand history. The chat window says royal flush in clubs but i missed the cards on the board..... I'm a bit slow with technology, but good at getting straight and royal flushes...