You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thank you SKY Customer Care

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
I have had issues tonight in the UKOPS satellites. It took 9 minutes before the 1st satellite table loaded, and because I thought it had been resolved I entered a 2nd satellite which took 20minutes to load, and half my chips !!! i actually still managed to get to HUp in the 2nd one but FTQ.

I spoke to Customer Care about it and they were absolutely fantastic and refunded the buy-ins straight away, as they acknowledged there had been an issue with some people playing tonight, which has all been sorted now i believe. So anyone who has had a problem, go to HELP & SUPPORT - SKY Poker and speak to them, they are great.

Brilliant service on what must have been a very stressful night for them. 

Thank you SKY Poker CC

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Thank you SKY Customer Care:
    I have had issues tonight in the UKOPS satellites. It took 9 minutes before the 1st satellite table loaded, and because I thought it had been resolved I entered a 2nd satellite which took 20minutes to load, and half my chips !!! i actually still managed to get to HUp in the 2nd one but FTQ. I spoke to Customer Care about it and they were absolutely fantastic and refunded the buy-ins straight away, as they acknowledged there had been an issue with some people playing tonight, which has all been sorted now i believe. So anyone who has had a problem, go to HELP & SUPPORT - SKY Poker and speak to them, they are great. Brilliant service on what must have been a very stressful night for them.  Thank you SKY Poker CC
    Posted by MISTY4ME

great you could gt through.....
  • edited March 2017
    Whether you speak to them now or in the morning won't affect your chances of getting a refund. You just have to be patient is all and you'll get your money back at some point if your games were adversely affected.
  • edited March 2017
    Dont worry camiloq I am waiting to hear back from them as well.  I am sure they will refund players who were affected. I haven't heard from them yet, I bet they are very busy trying to sort it all out mate....
  • edited March 2017
    Yes a thank you from me as well to sky.  They refunded my tourney entry fee.  They have been super busy sorting it all out, so a big thank you to the customer service team working hard.  The customer service and the way the really good players help and encourage the players trying to improve is what makes this site the best in my opinion.

• edited March 2017
    Hope you guys got your buyins back. It appears the software has no checks and balances. Time and again it is up to the play to prove that there is issues with the software - I was unable to load a numebr of tournaments but customer services won't look into it unless i have all the id's of tournament.. 
    It's Tedious that you pay thousands in rakeback and yet the odd time there's an issue sky won't take the lead to identify and sort the issue.

• edited March 2017
    its ok for some, I won 10 free spins on slots , I went to play them mid-day Saturday and all the selected slots just froze, I went to contact sky vegas customer service and it said they were aware of difficulties , any way it said my wait was 7 minutes . I waited and then after 9 minutes I gave up and left, in total I tried to contact customer services 6 times , sometimes the chat just froze , a very poor experience , I cant stand slots anyway so I'm just not bothered , but sky customer services are not that good