You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£100 to £10k

2»

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Would the majority of players not wanna slowroll someone who max time banks over every decision for the duration of 2 hours + ?

Its been one of the real down sides of playing these £2 deepstacks, getting drawn on the same table as you.The worst scenario is when someone limps bvb vs you and you max tank -sitout - auto check down to the river.

• edited June 2017
    so your happy to admit slowrolling me on a final table bubble with aces & bragging about it on the final table wow what a player you are you must be so proud of yourself ARROGANT i guess the clue is in the name eh...
  • edited June 2017
    They have been a lack of updates, but we are deep into week 12 and things have been going alot better since the downswing i had.

If shipped the 2r a few times as angmar has mentioned in other thread, which is important because it was one of the biggest prizes i play for on my daily schedule.I had a period of getting 2nd/1st/1st in the 3 days in the row i played it.It is turbo so got extremly lucky for that to happen.
    After that my bankroll had been boosted quite a bit so this week i decided to play £11 tournaments.So far have been pretty unlucky in them but imo they are equal to the same level of ability of £5 bh, so i fancy my chances to start winning some of them soon.

So right now my schedule is all games from 0 to £11.If i decide to play some sessions into the late night i think soon ill allow myself to play the £33 daily majors as a shot take.Shot taking is useful as gives me the chance to win a huge prize and doesnt increase my average buy in by too much so i cant lose too much if things dont go right.If there were several £33s a day then it would be different and id only allow myself to play the one with the biggest prizepool.

Stats to date - 834 games / 50% total roi / £1800 bankroll 

• edited June 2017
    Yes i think its fine to slowroll someone whos spoiling the game for the table.
  • edited June 2017
    wow what a class act ARROGANT !!!
  • edited July 2017
    wow slowrolling me again on another final table bubble as i said you must be really proud of yourself are you a class act or just ARROGANT !!!
  • edited July 2017
    So you deliberatly use your entire timebank for every decision??

Or is that an exageration?