You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS M/E SEMI NOT STOPPING. QUESTION FOR SKY

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi

Tournament ID: 31229248

5 seats guaranteed UKOPS M/E semi, late reg over, been five handed for 15 minutes.

Still going.

Why?

We don't know what to do, keep playing or end.

Please, advise and/or correct for next time.

Cheers,

G

Comments

• edited April 2017
    It looks like the seats all got allocated OK, which is the main thing, but a bit tedious, when lots of tables.

Cheers,

G
  • ommomm
    edited April 2017
    Happens quite a lot and would be great for them to be set up properly, however if there are 5 seats and 5 left I start shoving to get it finished quicker, even worst case the seats don't get allocated you know James or Tikay will sort it out. 
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: UKOPS M/E SEMI NOT STOPPING. QUESTION FOR SKY:
    Happens quite a lot and would be great for them to be set up properly, however if there are 5 seats and 5 left I start shoving to get it finished quicker, even worst case the seats don't get allocated you know James or Tikay will sort it out. 
    Posted by omm

This ^

If its 5 left, late reg done and 5 seats gtd, then just sit out if its causing too much of a distraction. Really is as simple as that.
  • edited April 2017
    Think it was all just a "won sat" brag actually :)
  • edited April 2017

Yes, there was clearly a set up error, apologies, but as Ommy notes, Sky Poker are never going to diddle anyone & if the worst comes to the worst they will ensure you get the seat you are or were entitled to.

Worth bearing in mind that UKOPS starts next Tuesday, that runs for 7 days straight, followed by 6 days of Mini UKOPS. That's 68 different events, plus several hundred Satellites. Every single one of these will have been set up individually & manually by James, & he'll get 99% of them correct, but there's bound to be the odd error or mistake, so please bear this in mind. And Sky Poker will always act fairly if anything goes wrong.

Also worth bearing in mind that James is only 9 years old, so has to go to school as well as do his job here.   

• edited April 2017
    Sorry about this.

I am not sure how it happened as James tells me repeatedly that he never makes mistakes.
  • edited April 2017
    Yes, there was clearly a set up error, apologies, but as Ommy notes, Sky Poker are never going to diddle anyone & if the worst comes to the worst they will ensure you get the seat you are or were entitled to. Worth bearing in mind that UKOPS starts next Tuesday, that runs for 7 days straight, followed by 6 days of Mini UKOPS. That's 68 different events, plus several hundred Satellites. Every single one of these will have been set up individually & manually by James, & he'll get 99% of them correct, but there's bound to be the odd error or mistake, so please bear this in mind. And Sky Poker will always act fairly if anything goes wrong.   Also worth bearing in mind that James is only 9 years old, so has to go to school as well as do his job here.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    That made me chuckle. Nice one Tikay.
  • edited April 2017
    Sorry about this. I am not sure how it happened as James tells me repeatedly that he never makes mistakes.
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Thanks for the replies, no worries, and no harm done, so all good.

Just thought I'd let you know in case in case it was the same for other sats, as opposed to an isolated incident. By the sounds of it James will be off school for Easter break now, so we should be OK. :=)

Cheers,

G