You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP-aha.

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

My turn tonight, & I've got the following schedule.

7pm - 7.45pm.

1 Table of 10p-20p Omaha Cash.

1 Table of 25p-50p Omaha Cash.

8pm until (insert dig as approperiate).....

Double Stack Main Event.

Thereafter......

2 Tables of 25p-50p Omaha.

If I can break even, I'll be delighted.

Hope to see a few of you later. My chat will be limited to brief replies when I'm 2-Tabling Omaha, sorry.

Enjoy your Friday evening, whatever you plan to do.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Afriad I wont be joining you tonight after withdrawing nealry all my bankroll because i was worried i was gonig to tilt it all away.  So entering the orfordable deepstack tonight, good luck in your games
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP-aha.:
    Afriad I wont be joining you tonight after withdrawing nealry all my bankroll because i was worried i was gonig to tilt it all away.  So entering the orfordable deepstack tonight, good luck in your games
    Posted by 35suited
    Thanks 3-5.

I did promise someone last night that I'd play the Orfordable tonight, but I clean forgot that I was PTP-ing tonight, & the schedule the Suits gave me does not include the Orfordable tonight.

But good luck you.
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight mate, may pop over to the Omaha tables once I get bored of Holdem!!
    Hope not to meet you in the Double Stack Main Event ;) ha ha
  • edited February 2010
    Hopefully see you on the tables deep in the 8pm game mate...Good luck.
  • edited February 2010
    I think i'll come kick it old skool for abit !
  • edited February 2010

Started off OK, staked £40, returned £64.89, now for the Tourney. Assume £16.50 lost there.....
  • edited February 2010

The Tourney, not so good, I busted half way, 225th I think. I had 10 x BB, & A-T, hard to find a bet-size I can get off, so I shoved, & got well looked up by A-J, gg.

I got damaged early in the first hand I played, 30 minutes in, when I made a Button-Raise/steal with A-9, & a geezer with A-K owned me all ends up. K high flop, he check-called me, blank river, rinse repeat, the K paired on the River & he checked again. I could not bet, & just as well - he had A-K. Nice play bud.

Next hand I got to see a flop in a really weird hand, a cooler I guess. I had 4-4, flop a nice dry A-7-4, happy days, a set & an Ace for someone to bet at. Checked all round. 7 on turn, he bet, I re-Raised, he called. He had A-7, for a turned 2 pair. River was an ugly paired 7, he had runner-runner boated, & he value bet it beautifully, I could not fold my under-house. NP Sir.

But I got lucky then against A-7 man, when we got it all-in pre, my K-K over his Q-Q. The luck evens out. 

And then I went busto with that A-T. I just don't like it when I get my money in bad.

Never mind, I'm still in profit for the night, so now it's back to the Omaha cash.