You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grand National FR and 7.30pm FR tables would not open

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

There has obviously been an issue tonight as after multiple tries for both tourneys my tables would not open .. it's put me in a really bad mood .. can someone please make sure this doesn't happen again tomorrow!

It didnt just effect me but the majority in the Grand National FR too.

You could always stick a £1 token in my account to calm me down if you like :)

Debs

Comments

• edited April 2017
    • In Response to Grand National FR and 7.30pm FR tables would not open:
      Hi Guys, There has obviously been an issue tonight as after multiple tries for both tourneys my tables would not open .. it's put me in a really bad mood .. can someone please make sure this doesn't happen again tomorrow! It didnt just effect me but the majority in the Grand National FR too. You could always stick a £1 token in my account to calm me down if you like :) Debs
      Posted by debscom18[/QUOThaha  mrs angry
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Grand National FR and 7.30pm FR tables would not open:
    Hi Guys, There has obviously been an issue tonight as after multiple tries for both tourneys my tables would not open .. it's put me in a really bad mood .. can someone please make sure this doesn't happen again tomorrow! It didnt just effect me but the majority in the Grand National FR too. You could always stick a £1 token in my account to calm me down if you like :) Debs
    Posted by debscom18
    There were some technical difficulties with the site. Sure it was irritating but these things happen from time to time. At least it wasn't a £100 buy-in. Then you'd have been in a really bad mood right?

:-)