You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

high roller semi

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
How can you cancel tonights sat, when it had 2 seats guaranteed?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to high roller semi:
    How can you cancel tonights sat, when it had 2 seats guaranteed?
    Posted by HAYSIE

Hi Haysie, yes I just posted about this.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: high roller semi:
    In Response to high roller semi : Hi Haysie, yes I just posted about this.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hi mate,
    If you can cancel, then the seats werent guaranteed
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Haysie

I think they can cancel it if it doesn't meet a pre-determined minimum number of runners.

However, I couldn't see any minimum number of runners anywhere.

We'll see how Sky respond. It certainly was a pain, as I'd purposefully left a gap in my schedule to play this.

Cheers,

G

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: high roller semi:
    Hi Haysie I think they can cancel it if it doesn't meet a pre-determined minimum number of runners. However, I couldn't see any minimum number of runners anywhere. We'll see how Sky respond. It certainly was a pain, as I'd purposefully left a gap in my schedule to play this. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    If you have a quarter final sat, and the terms and conditions are that one in five qualify for the semi. Its common sense that if you had four or less runners that it would be cancelled. However if you say that two seats are guaranteed, you are surely saying that you are giving away two seats whatever happens. Isnt that the whole point of the guarantee? If you dont, doesnt that make any guarantee completely worthless?