You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS HR Semi Cancelled. Question for Sky. What was the minimum number of runners set to?

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Shame the UKOPS HR semi was cancelled today.

Out of interest what was the minimum number of runners?

I couldn't see it anywhere, was I looking in the wrong place?

See details below:

Information

Tournament ID: 31235455

Status
Cancelled
Start Date/Time
21:45
Current Prize Pool
£424
Buyin + Fee
£106 + £9
Description
2 SEATS GUARANTEED. 1 in 5 win a seat into the £25,000 UKOPS 40 HIGH ROLLER on April 17th! 1 seat paid for every £530 in the prize pool. 10 minute blinds, late registration open for 1 hour.

Chip Stacks

Starting
Largest
Smallest
Average

Rebuys and Addons

Rebuys
none
Addons
none

Players

Players Remaining: 4 / 4

Player NameChipsRankPrize

StayOrGo3000  
MattBates3000  
HAYSIE3000  
DustoLucko3000 

Comments

• edited April 2017

Hi Graham,

I don't actually know the answer to that I'm afraid.

It should state the minimum number of runners in the description I think. If we look - simply as an example - at an "All In Sat" to UKOPS 2, it clearly states this;

"1 SEAT GUARANTEED (1/20 thereafter) to tonight's Semi at 9.45pm to the UKOPS 02 £15k High Roller on April 11th. All players are forced all in every hand and late registered if required. Good Luck! (Min 5 players)"

I'll pass your comments up to the Team on Monday.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: UKOPS HR Semi Cancelled. Question for Sky. What was the minimum number of runners set to?:
    Hi Graham, I don't actually know the answer to that I'm afraid. It should state the minimum number of runners in the description I think. If we look - simply as an example - at an "All In Sat" to UKOPS 2, it clearly states this; "1 SEAT GUARANTEED (1/20 thereafter) to tonight's Semi at 9.45pm to the UKOPS 02 £15k High Roller on April 11th. All players are forced all in every hand and late registered if required. Good Luck! (Min 5 players)" I'll pass your comments up to the Team on Monday.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi TK, thanks for the reply, and for passing upstairs.

I hope your recovery is going well and that you are getting back to full strength. 

Yes, usually you can see something in the description, re minimun runners, however, I couldn't see anything on this occasion.

If, as it appears, there is no "minimum runners" in the desription, then, I agree with Haysie, it should have ran.

Cheers,

G