You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

vegas semi final querry

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat

Hi,
I have been lucky enough to win a seat in the vegas semi final on saturday 15th of April.

In the lobby it says 10 seats guaranteed to the £4k final on Sunday 2nd April, which is 2 weeks before the semi final! I thought it must be Sunday 2nd of May, but 2nd of May is a Tuesday.  Does anyone know when the final actually is please? If Iam lucky enough to win a seat I don't want to miss it!

Thanks a lot 
merlin

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to vegas semi final querry:
    Hi, I have been lucky enough to win a seat in the vegas semi final on saturday 15th of April. In the lobby it says 10 seats guaranteed to the £4k final on Sunday 2nd April, which is 2 weeks before the semi final! I thought it must be Sunday 2nd of May, but 2nd of May is a Tuesday.  Does anyone know when the final actually is please? If Iam lucky enough to win a seat I don't want to miss it! Thanks a lot  merlin
    Posted by fi33er
    The next £4K Las Vegas final is on Sunday 30th April at 8.45pm Fizzer. I was lucky enough to scrape through (...and I mean scrape through!!) to it last Saturday night. Hope to see you there mate. GOOD LUCK
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Misty, Thank you very much, good luck in the final you can do it! I hope to get throught the semi on saturday, i have a few nights with no gigs this week so I will play some tourneys and put last weeks off table study to the test! Hope to see you in vegas ;)
  • edited April 2017

The dates of the £4k & £11.6k Vegas Finals are on the Viva Las Vegas Satellite Landing page, HERE