You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
couldnt re enter the high roller after busting - its says rebuy but i closed table down as thought i could just re enter through lobby- ???? sky poker software makes everything so difficult !!!

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to UKOPS:
    couldnt re enter the high roller after busting - its says rebuy but i closed table down as thought i could just re enter through lobby- ???? sky poker software makes everything so difficult !!!
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Hi Bud,

Sorry to hear that, although it is a "Single REBUY", NOT a Re-entry.

I guess it's no consolation to you now, but so far, 8 players appear to have taken the Rebuy successfully.

Maybe you can win tonight's 8pm Main Event, to make up for it - you seem to be off to a good start in that one.

• edited April 2017
    yep gathered that after i want aloud to re enter - i just shut table down after flopping flush vs flush and thought i could just re enter - clearly not 
    and yes ill have to win the 8pm- but feel like im already 5k down from the high roller 
  • edited April 2017
    ill have to bink the 8-30 mini too to get the 5k from final table jackpot now..!!
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to UKOPS:
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Any time I've re-entered a tourney on Sky I've had to re-enter at the table when a pop up box appears asking if you want to.   A bit like the frenzie games I guess.  If you close the table you never have the option to re-enter via the lobby.  No consolation to you this time I know - but at least you'll be aware for future games.  Gl at the tables x