You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Friendly table

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
I was playing a ukops tournament earlier and was sat at a great table with friendly banter and good poker..Larson and ak57 were very pleasant which is nice to see tbh..Sadly got moved and i finished 68th but really enjoyed it so big up to sky for putting on these torns..Sadly i cant afford the high roller ones so am really looking forward and getting focused for the mini ukops next week..

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Friendly table:
    I was playing a ukops tournament earlier and was sat at a great table with friendly banter and good poker..Larson and ak57 were very pleasant which is nice to see tbh..Sadly got moved and i finished 68th but really enjoyed it so big up to sky for putting on these torns..Sadly i cant afford the high roller ones so am really looking forward and getting focused for the mini ukops next week..
    Posted by razorkev

Hey Kev,

Nice sharing a table with you earlier, it's always good to see some chatting / banter going on.

All the best with the mini UKOPS / the rest of your games this week!
  • edited April 2017

Very good to hear Kev, Larson is a pretty good guy I reckon.

Best of luck in any UKOPs events you play guys.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Friendly table:
     Very good to hear Kev, Larson is a pretty good guy I reckon.  Best of luck in any UKOPs events you play guys.
    Posted by NChanning
    Have to agree! He bust on the bubble in the £22rebuy and the table auto-closed. He took the time to open the table up again and wish everyone good luck. You just don't get that sort of thing very often on a lot of other sites.
  • edited April 2017
    played with larson lots of times hes a good guy win or lose
  • edited April 2017
    Larson and AK are great and a pleasure to play against.