You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£4000 Vegas Q/F

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Was due to play q/final and it was cancelled any clue why ?, think there was 9 players registered.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    It needed 7 runners to start but only had 6. Please contact customer care if you are due a refund.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: £4000 Vegas Q/F:
    It needed 7 runners to start but only had 6. Please contact customer care if you are due a refund.
    Posted by Sky__James
    I know this has been mentioned in the UKOPS high roller satellite thread - but why - yet again - is there no mention of minimum number of players in the lobby description.  The only description in the lobby - even for tomorrow nights QF game says only that there are 4 seats guaranteed.  No mention of minimum number of players being 7?

StatusRegisteringStart Date/Time18:45 - 15 AprCurrent Prize Pool£0.00Buyin + Fee£19 + £1.50Description4 SEATS GUARANTEED into the £4,000 Vegas Semi Final tonight at 8.45pm. 1 seat paid for every £95 in the prize pool. Please see the promotional page for details. 7 minute blinds, late registration open for 49 minutes.PS - Welcome back and glad you're recovered x

• edited April 2017
    Posted by Sky__James
    Welcome back James, glad you've recovered from your ailments. 
  • edited April 2017
    Posted by Sky__James
    I wasn't involved in the tournament.... but how would we, as customers, know this though?

• edited April 2017
    They should state how many runners are needed for game to start , when I looked about 1/2 an hour before it was due to start there was more than 6 runners.
  • edited April 2017
    They should state how many runners are needed for game to start , when I looked about 1/2 an hour before it was due to start there was more than 6 runners.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Certain people register for the tournament and the All-in satellites, so that if they win the All-in they win the cash, and then de-register from the target tournament itself. It would be good if more of the All-in's were after the tournament started to help boost entries to the tournament itself, though there may not be as many entries in the All-in's. Possibly worth trying? 
  • edited April 2017
    I wonder if it's possible to run the all in sats to the target event before the registration opens for the target event itself?  That way at least the event would get minimum number of players.
  • edited April 2017
    It is annoying when sats and tournies suddenly don't run.  I have noticed the number of players dropping off a lot recently on sky.  Some of the ukops arent even making the number of players to cover the guaranteed prize money so sky make a loss.  Makes the vegas tounies easier i guess........