You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope Inaccuracy

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi im not sure if this is the place to inquire about this but for the UKOPS rebuy tournaments it is showing my combined loss for two of the £22 rebuys as -£43.25 rather than +£15 or something which it should be. I only ask as this site helps with my bankroll management. Can anyone help me on this?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Sharkscope Inaccuracy:
    Hi im not sure if this is the place to inquire about this but for the UKOPS rebuy tournaments it is showing my combined loss for two of the £22 rebuys as -£43.25 rather than +£15 or something which it should be. I only ask as this site helps with my bankroll management. Can anyone help me on this?
    Posted by Summers119

They don't track exactly what each player does in terms of rebuys/addon - just take an average of the whole field and apply it to everyone the same
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope Inaccuracy:
    In Response to Sharkscope Inaccuracy : They don't track exactly what each player does in terms of rebuys/addon - just take an average of the whole field and apply it to everyone the same
    Posted by Angmar2626
    Thanks for the help mate. That's kind of annoying though may have to create my own spreadsheet to help record it accurately. 
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope Inaccuracy:
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope Inaccuracy : Thanks for the help mate. That's kind of annoying though may have to create my own spreadsheet to help record it accurately. 
    Posted by Summers119

No problem. Yeah there will be quite a discrepancy between players who just make the inital buy-in and those who fire off 10 bullets to try and gamble up a stack!
  • edited April 2017
    Would not use Sharkscope for bankroll Summers i have been noticing a lot of discrepancies on sharkscope last night for example i played and added £34 to my balance, happy days but not according to sharkscope because i freerolled into a £110 ukops mtt and lost which cost me nothing sharkscope says i lost the £110 and but my profit into a loss. Noticed that sometimes if you win money on freerolls this does not reg neither mixed with the problems Angmar as noticed i would not use Sharkscope to check bankroll . Imo Sharkscope is ok used as guide but not for bankroll management . The details in sky pokers (my account) always seems to be correct if you need to check something.