You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone else not been paid out for the masters.

edited April 2017 in Betting Chat
Its not as though i had a lot on but £1 e/w on Justin Rose was my bet on the Masters. I have not been paid yet and after spending an hour trying to contact them ive decieded its an amount not worth an hour of my time. So thats me finished sports betting with this lot.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Anyone else not been paid out for the masters.:
    Its not as though i had a lot on but £1 e/w on Justin Rose was my bet on the Masters. I have not been paid yet and after spending an hour trying to contact them ive decieded its an amount not worth an hour of my time. So thats me finished sports betting with this lot.
    Posted by matrixxs
    I got paid out on Justin Rose no problem at all. £1 e/w @25/1. Sadly because the SKY market was for the OUTRIGHT WINNER, I only got the place part of my bet at 1/4 odds.....£6.25p + £1 place stake back. Total £7.25p return..... and I also got paid out on Paul Casey.
    It was in my account by the time I got up Monday morning.

Check again through your account in the settled bets section, because the bets were obviously placed a few days before the Tournament finished,....I had to go back a fair way because my bets were placed before Aintree and the Grand National meeting. If you haven't received this, all you need to do is speak to Customer Care/Help & Support using SKY BET Query tab and they will look into it for you. They are very good and wouldn't want you to be unhappy.

Hope this helps.