You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Day 6 Blog is......

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Great read as always Mr T, your blogs have been brilliant over UKOPS.

Regarding... "Lets hope for a grandstand finish" comment.

I was hoping more that those in contention would have a very well deserved night off!
  • edited April 2017
    Quality blog again TK....and I enjoyed the trip down memory lane with the SPT Newcastle,  perhaps a few more
    of these memories could resurface , great times .
      Not two sure how to take the " George isn't daft " line....Lesley says I am , and we know the boss is always right !
       G L to  marky tonight. 
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 6 Blog is......:
    Quality blog again TK....and I enjoyed the trip down memory lane with the SPT Newcastle,  perhaps a few more of these memories could resurface , great times .   Not two sure how to take the " George isn't daft " line....Lesley says I am , and we know the boss is always right !    G L to  marky tonight. 
    Posted by glencoelad
    Ty sir! And good luck to you.

I will get to your kind post on my blog too, just been a bit snowed under so haven't got around to updating the blog yet.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 6 Blog is......:
    Quality blog again TK....and I enjoyed the trip down memory lane with the SPT Newcastle,  perhaps a few more of these memories could resurface , great times .   Not two sure how to take the " George isn't daft " line....Lesley says I am , and we know the boss is always right !    G L to  marky tonight. 
    Posted by glencoelad
    I think he was implying it was rather diligent of you to let her come first, as all gentlemen should.
  • edited April 2017
    Great blog again Mr Tikay - thanks for the work you put into them :)