You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini UKOPS looks great value

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Im really looking forward to playing a few mini UKOPS tournaments this week as they look like great value so id expect a lot of runners in most torns..The two im really looking forward to is the mega stack and freezeout towards the end of the week but for 2.20 or 5.50 the bounty hunter torns look fantastic value so i will probably play a few of these..The most expensive is 11.00 which i will do the one on thursday but that is still brilliant price.. From a small outlay you could get a few BIG paydays..Im sure these will be seeing over 350 runners in most tournaments so im personally hoping to cash in at least one and the poker gods willing hopefully make a FT.. Good luck all 

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Couldn't agree more. Perfect for small time fish like myself ;)
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS looks great value:
    Couldn't agree more. Perfect for small time fish like myself ;)
    Posted by nickkay
    You a fish no way lol..Good luck in the mini torns fella
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS looks great value : You a fish no way lol..Good luck in the mini torns fella
    Posted by razorkev
    ;)
  • edited April 2017
    I cashed in mini UKOPS 1 only small but at least im on the UKOPS leaderboard..Now for the 9.30 pm torn hopefully another cash 
  • edited April 2017
    113th in ukops 4 never seen so many bad hands win..lol ..The hand that demolished me was my AJ flush got rivered by full house..So played 2 cashed in one looking forward to playing a few more..Good luck all
  • edited April 2017
    Looking forward to another two games tonight which are turbo which isnt really my bag tbh..But hopefully get another good run in the 6.30pm and will also do the 9.30pm torn...Good luck to all who enter im hoping for another cash tonight but im so so looking forward to mega stack friday night which im hoping to do well in as thats more my game 
  • edited April 2017
    gl kev 

my 1st night off so ill be donking my chips and adding to the prizepool as usual.
  • edited April 2017
    gl kev  my 1st night off so ill be donking my chips and adding to the prizepool as usual.
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Thanks out of the 6.30pm in 57th had a good run but couldnt win a flip and was pretty much card dead until i pushed with 7bbs with K 10 But Q 6 on a big stack beat me.Now looking forward to the 9.30 torn hopefully run a bit better but overall happy with my play..Now to watch footie and get focused for the torn later..Good luck to you and all
  • edited April 2017
    not played at all well tonight and not happy with a number of decisions i made but hey that happens.
    out of 9.30 1st hand with aa vs q10 or something on a boardi should of passed.

wish all the best of luck
  • edited April 2017
    Im out in the 9.30 torn 51st out of 406 runners but small cash plus a few bounties ..Tomorrow i will do 2 more UKOPS but the one that im looking forward to is the mega stack friday 
  • edited April 2017
    So this evening im busy so may only do one UKOPS which is a shame so far played only 4 cashed in 2 and tomoz i will deffo play 2 or more but saturday im out all day so will do the sunday main event and hopefully run deep in these.Id actually like to get about 35-60 points in leaderboard im currently on 10 so fingers crossed i can get close to a final table in my remaining games..I must say ive really enjoyed this event although im not a keen fan of BH they are good fun and very popular..As ive said before i like deepstack or mega stack so hopefully my result on friday night wont embarrass me as im bigging myself up for the mega stack.. Good luck to all
  • edited April 2017
    Played the mega stack or should i say played awfully in the mega stack which had nearly 300 runners but i never got a stack higher than the 10.000 just waited for hands then in position tried to make moves but to no avail i think i finished in about 200th but it would be great if skypoker could do maybe this sort of torn weekly at similar price because it was a great structure and value..