You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

query re Vegas satellites

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
I've been looking at the Vegas satty schedule.

I have noticed that there are THREE "£4,000 Vegas Finals" scheduled (two remaining - although the last one is not visible in the tourney lobby...?)

If I win a Semi, do I get a ticket that I can use for EITHER of the remaining Finals (hint: this would be useful!) or do I get registered automatically for the NEXT Final?

(I'm asking because I won a Semi ticket in the UKOPS leader board, but I'm not 100% sure I can play the next Final.)

Cheers

Comments

• edited April 2017
    If you win a semi you get automatically registered to the next final but I can swap your seat for the next final if needed.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: query re Vegas satellites:
    If you win a semi you get automatically registered to the next final but I can swap your seat for the next final if needed.
    Posted by Sky__James
    Perfect, thanks for the quick response James.

Will my Semi be awarded as a ticket that I can use to register for ANY Semi?

Just trying to figure out why it says "Date of Event = 29th April" here under Total Player Leaderboard.
    (Seems rather arbitrary, given that there are Semis both before and after that date.)
  • edited April 2017
    You won't get a ticket no. If you could just choose a specific semi I will put you in. The dates were chosen so I can spread players out in the semis to avoid overlay.
  • edited April 2017
    Ah I see.

Do you not have a ticket system at all on Sky?

Sorry to be awkward, it's just I have things on both this week and next. I could be available this Saturday, or the following Saturday, or both, or neither! :)

Ok, leave me registered for the 29th please. Is this forum the easiest way to contact you to switch it to the 22nd, if required?
  • edited April 2017
    Yes as long as you post before 5pm on Friday I should see it.
  • edited April 2017
    james can u look at my query please i posted on the forum  i spoke to some  on live chat for over 20 minutes they said i get nothing 
  • edited April 2017
    james can u look at my query please i posted on the forum  i spoke to some  on live chat for over 20 minutes they said i get nothing 
  • edited April 2017
    I am still unsure whether I will be able to play tonight's satellite -- I'm away from home, and my internet connection is really shaky.

For that reason I unregistered myself from the lobby, just in case I'm unable to get online to do so later.

Please can I use my "ticket" for a future satellite? (I presume someone will need to manually register me)
  • edited May 2017
    Please will you register me for the £95 Semi on Saturday 13th May?