You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

None of the QUICKDRAW Satellites display min number of runners. Please can SKY respond?

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi,

None of the QUICKDRAW Satellites display min number of runners in the lobby.

Please can this be amended for the future.

After all the posts on the matter, by now, we should rightly expect a Satellite to ALWAYS  go ahead if there is no minimum runners criteria displayed.

If SKY's guarantees are to be respected, it would not be unreasonable to ask that the affected players were compensated by splitting the prize pool between the players concerned, were this scenario to happen again in the future.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable, enough time has passed now, after it being brought to Sky's attention.

Example below:

Information

Tournament ID: 31285630

Status
Cancelled
Start Date/Time
21:05
Current Prize Pool
£55.00
Buyin + Fee
£5.50 + £0.50
Description
1 SEAT GUARANTEED into tonights £1,500 Quickdraw Turbo Bounty Hunter at 10:30pm! 1 seat paid for every £55 in the prizepool (1 in 10). 3 minute blinds, late reg open for 15 mins.

Chip Stacks

Starting
Largest
Smallest
Average

Rebuys and Addons

Rebuys
none
Addons
none

Players

Players Remaining: 2 / 2

https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs

Cheers,

Graham

Comments

• edited April 2017
    couldnt agree more. 

we need it on all sat's, loads cancel during the day etc. mostly cheap sat's but these really help players like myself who have a tiny bankroll.
    when they do run due to meeting the min runners lots always late reg so hopefully if we have the min runners needed shown more will run.

not hurting anyone if its there aswell.

thanks