You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

accidental click exit on rebuy

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Assuming there is no way to get back in even though the rebuy period is open?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    ive done it twice ..any chance like :)
  • edited April 2017
    I accidently clicked rebuy, accidently played on and lost. What are my chances?
  • edited April 2017
    I think it is very easy to click rebuy by mistake when you bust one of these, as it is exactly the same place as the close table button was. I clicked rebuy by mistake in the Roller last Sunday, fortunately I didn't have £110 in my poker account, so I didn't get re-entered. I think to re-enter or to exit should require at least two clicks.

Has anyone else had this trouble of re-entering by mistake?

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: accidental click exit on rebuy:
    I think it is very easy to click rebuy by mistake when you bust one of these, as it is exactly the same place as the close table button was. I clicked rebuy by mistake in the Roller last Sunday, fortunately I didn't have £110 in my poker account, so I didn't get re-entered. I think to re-enter or to exit should require at least two clicks. Has anyone else had this trouble of re-entering by mistake? Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Bluff. I call :)
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: accidental click exit on rebuy:
    In Response to Re: accidental click exit on rebuy : Bluff. I call :)
    Posted by goldnballz

No I genuinely didn't. I typically only leave £300 or so each day in there, and I'd already staked/lost > £200