You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

Seems to be a problem with add on in £3 rebuy nobody at our table could take the add on.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on:
    Hi Guys, Seems to be a problem with add on in £3 rebuy nobody at our table could take the add on.
    Posted by day4eire76
    Me neither 
  • edited April 2017
    looks like its all of us then - what next

On a positive theres now £50 overlay 

EDIT - scrap the positive - worked it out wrong
  • edited April 2017
    some people did get the add on - not a level playing field
  • edited April 2017
    Some on my table were able to add on. Can't wait for the explanation on this one.
  • edited April 2017
    I took add on, no problem and was on same table as weecheeze and day4eire
  • edited April 2017

Hi Guys,

There was clearly some sort of problem here, as there were several threads about it from a variety of players. I have closed the other threads so we can collate all the feedback in one place.

I have sent a link to all the threads up to the Office.

I doubt I'll get a response this evening, and it's too late to resolve now anyway, but if and when I hear anything, I'll certainly let you know.

It'll likely be Saturday morning before o hear any further. 

In the meantime, apologies.

• edited April 2017
    Thanks for the reply Tikay,

I am sure it will be sorted.

Just wanted to highlight the issue before multiple posts about the same issue arise.

Its a £3 add on in a £3 rebuy bh not ideal but not the end of the world .

In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on:
    Hi Guys, There was clearly some sort of problem here, as there were several threads about it from a variety of players. I have closed the other threads so we can collate all the feedback in one place. I have sent a link to all the threads up to the Office. I doubt I'll get a response this evening, and it's too late to resolve now anyway, but if and when I hear anything, I'll certainly let you know.   It'll likely be Saturday morning before o hear any further.  In the meantime, apologies.      
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited April 2017
    Thanks for the reply Tikay, I am sure it will be sorted. Just wanted to highlight the issue before multiple posts about the same issue arise. Its a £3 add on in a £3 rebuy bh not ideal but not the end of the world . In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on :
    Posted by day4eire76
    Morning.

No problem, and yes, I hope it gets sorted.

To be honest, I was dreading opening the Forum this morning, fearing an avalanche of complaints, plus the Usual Suspects wading in, but in fact there were no more reports of it. And despite there being THREE threads, as far as I can see, only 5 players in total have complained. (Once of whom, incidentally, went on to finish 7th). So the missing piece of the jigsaw is how many complained to Customer Care. 

If 5 people have a problem, as you say, it's neither ideal nor the end of the word, whereas if 50 have complained we have a better idea of the extent of the problem. For context, it had 293 runners.

It will also impact upon whether any Leaderboard considerations need to be made.

Anyway, let's wait and see what the Suits say. I daresay one of them will be on the case this morning. 

Once again, to those affected, apologies.

• edited April 2017
    I was affected and at the time a little frustrated due to having a stinker of a night four rebuys then not being able to add on but as  day4eire says it's not the end of the world hope the rest of your weekend goes smoothly 
  • edited April 2017
    I was unable to add on, Only 56 players did add on. Rather than look at who complained I think it would be better to look at the % that normally add on compared to how many did last night.

When its a widespread issue I am sure lots dont bother reporting as others already have.

This is the second time within the last month that I am aware of that there has been an issue where players have been unable to add on. This makes a massive difference in a rebuy tournament.
  • edited April 2017

UPDATE

Hi Guys,

I have heard back from Upstairs.

1) This MTT - UKOPS 16 - will now NOT count towards the Total Player Leaderboard. It's a bit unforch on those who did well, but it appears it was not a level playing field, so it has to be omitted. When the Leaderboard is published later today, it will NOT include UKOPS 16.

2) It will require some in-depth examination of the data to determine who was affected, and find those who tried but were unable to take the add-on. Those players who it can be confirmed tried but were unable to take the add-on will be reimbursed as appropriate. However, this will not be possible until Monday, sorry.

It's been a frustrating few days, no doubt about it, but I'm assured that every effort is being made to address these issues & try to ensure there is no further repetition of them. 

Apologies where appropriate, & have a great weekend.  

• edited April 2017
    I was unable to add on, Only 56 players did add on. Rather than look at who complained I think it would be better to look at the % that normally add on compared to how many did last night. When its a widespread issue I am sure lots dont bother reporting as others already have. This is the second time within the last month that I am aware of that there has been an issue where players have been unable to add on. This makes a massive difference in a rebuy tournament.
    Posted by MattBates
    Hi Matt,

See my Update which was posted just after your post.

It has been acknowledged that it was clearly a wider problem than reported, & Sky Poker have acted accordingly.

A full PIR will take place on Monday to try and ensure it does not happen again. If I hear the outcome, I'll let you & everyone here know.    

• edited April 2017
    I was unable to add on, Only 56 players did add on. 
    Posted by MattBates

The official Sky Poker fiasco number :)

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : The official Sky Poker fiasco number :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

This thread will now snowball for sure.
  • edited April 2017
  • edited April 2017
    UPDATE Hi Guys, I have heard back from Upstairs. 1) This MTT - UKOPS 16 - will now NOT count towards the Total Player Leaderboard. It's a bit unforch on those who did well, but it appears it was not a level playing field, so it has to be omitted. When the Leaderboard is published later today, it will NOT include UKOPS 16.   2) It will require some in-depth examination of the data to determine who was affected, and find those who tried but were unable to take the add-on. Those players who it can be confirmed tried but were unable to take the add-on will be reimbursed as appropriate. However, this will not be possible until Monday, sorry.   It's been a frustrating few days, no doubt about it, but I'm assured that every effort is being made to address these issues & try to ensure there is no further repetition of them.  Apologies where appropriate, & have a great weekend.     
    Posted by Tikay10

Should affected players get in touch with CC or will it be dealt with automatically?
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Should affected players get in touch with CC or will it be dealt with automatically?
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Hi Hendo Lad,

It should be sorted automatically.

If that is not the case, let me know, either by PM or on this thread.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Hi Hendo Lad, It should be sorted automatically. If that is not the case, let me know, either by PM or on this thread.
    Posted by Tikay10

Brilliant, thanks Tikaylad. 
    Been on any nice roundabouts lately?
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Brilliant, thanks Tikaylad.  Been on any nice roundabouts lately?
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Go on then, I'll bite - roundabouts?
  • edited April 2017
    As if I am clever enough to try and troll the master, I just thought I had read you liked fancy roundabouts, especially those cement ones......
  • edited April 2017
    As if I am clever enough to try and troll the master, I just thought I had read you liked fancy roundabouts, especially those cement ones......
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Ahem.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Ahem.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

:-)
  • edited April 2017
    Just wanted to say thank you Sky, this was resolved this morning with no fuss whatsoever, excellent work.

Neil
  • edited April 2017
    Just wanted to say thank you Sky, this was resolved this morning with no fuss whatsoever, excellent work. Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Incred scenes....you'd have only donated the add on to the prizepool anyway, so the glitch saved you money. And now you've got extra back.

I'm livid.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Incred scenes....you'd have only donated the add on to the prizepool anyway, so the glitch saved you money. And now you've got extra back. I'm livid.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Swedish heritage? 

Hi I'm Neil
  • edited April 2017
    Just wanted to say thank you Sky, this was resolved this morning with no fuss whatsoever, excellent work. Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Did you contact Sky to resolve it?

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Should affected players get in touch with CC or will it be dealt with automatically?
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Afternoon all, apologies for late arrival, been offline all morning.

I checked with the office yesterday (Monday), and they confirmed to me this morning that all the refunds had been made as promised, & nobody needed to contact CC.

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS 16 rebuy - add on : Afternoon all, apologies for late arrival, been offline all morning. I checked with the office yesterday (Monday), and they confirmed to me this morning that all the refunds had been made as promised, & nobody needed to contact CC.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can confirm resolved for me too.
  • edited April 2017
    Sorted thanks above and beyond