You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Refer your mates for £££'s

The first link to the refer minisite is broken - I think its missing a fullstop before the com :)

Comments

• edited July 2009

Hi Guys,

I’m Daniele, I work in the Marketing Department mainly on Sky Bet but sometimes on Sky Poker. I also credit all the welcome bonuses so any questions or gripes let me know as I might be the best person to ask!  Thought I’d get more involved in the community and see what’s going on! So say hi!

Also wanted to tell you about our Poker Refer A Friend promotion which I set up a couple of months ago. Obviously it’s a new type of promotion for us so any feedback on the process let me know and we will try our best to improve it! Basically you go to a mini site of ours www.skypoker.com/refer and enter your friends email addresses into the form which shoots out an automatic email. Then you sit back and watch the money roll in!

It’s then up to your mate to register an account, earn the required 375 Poker Points and then email me at referafriend@skypoker.com to claim the bonuses. I then check both of your accounts out and then credit you both. It’s as simple as that. You get £50 for every friend that you refer! You mate gets £25 to get them started and their welcome bonus of at least £25 (up to £500).

So if its big cash bonuses you want, get referring your friends to Sky Poker!

• edited July 2009
    Yes it was! Good spot..
  • edited July 2009
    Ooops! I was rude and forgot to also add hello and welcome to the first post - not very nice of me to just criticise your typing lol :)
  • edited July 2009
    Thank you! dont worry i am forever making typos.. best to pull me up on it!! haha
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Daniele,

I refered a friend a couple of weeks ago. Although it does seem like a good deal, the person I referred, and probably a high number of ppl who are referred, are new players to the whole game of poker, not just the site.

He`s starting on the small stakes cash, 3 or 4 tabling, which is amazing for someone that had never played before, but even so, he will not be able to earn 375 pts in the given time period,

He and I were wondering if there is any chance you could extend the period to maybe 60 days, to give him a chance to clear them.

Cheers
  • edited July 2009

Hi there, thanks for the post. The inital Refer A Friend scheme is unfortunately 375 poker points in 30 days just so that we dont get people abusing the offer. However this doesnt mean that in the future we wont added a lower tier for new players to poker.

Unfortunately at this time we cant allow certain players to have more time than others to qualify for the bonus. I do understand your frustrations though and will look into this.

Cheers

• edited July 2009
    Thanks anyway. Unfortunately, I only have one friend.
  • edited July 2009

Hi daniele, recently i recommended 2 friends, matt lloyd and adam kensett to sky poker. Both players have said they have gained the required poker points and emailed their details and mine to referafriend@skypoker.com . For some reason or another i haven't heard anything. Could u please look in to this for me,many thanks dean garratt aka THEYOUTH.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Refer your mates for £££'s:
    Hi daniele, recently i recommended 2 friends, matt lloyd and adam kensett to sky poker. Both players have said they have gained the required poker points and emailed their details and mine to referafriend@skypoker.com . For some reason or another i haven't heard anything. Could u please look in to this for me,many thanks dean garratt aka THEYOUTH.
    Posted by THEYOUTH
    Hey!

thnaks for your post, i am passing this on to Sky_Danni so she will get back to you soon

All the best

Rich
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks anyway. Unfortunately, I only have one friend.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Don't complain, it's more than I've got!
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by THEYOUTH
    Hi Dean,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry about your problems but i manage the mailbox on a day-to-day basis and havent recieved anything from these customers. I need all three usernames, but dont wirte them on this forum post. Can you send them in an email to referafriend@skypoker.com and i promise i will have a look at them today.

Cheers
  • edited July 2009

Hi daniele, just writing to say the money is now in my account and to say thank you for your help sorting it out for me.

• edited February 2010
    just giving this thread a little bump.

introduce your friends and check out the new welcome bonuses
  • edited February 2010
    hey rich, i have referred a friend a few days ago and he has been playing a bit of poker but not much, when do i start earning?
  • edited February 2010
    My word, Sky Dannip looks smoking hot. I know this thread may not be for posting these types of comments but it's the first time i've seen her in the forum. Giggety.
  • edited February 2010
    hey rich, i have referred a friend a few days ago and he has been playing a bit of poker but not much, when do i start earning?
    Posted by webby234

Hi Webby,

all the info you need should be here

if you still have any queries (after reading the link) just shout.

cheers
  • edited March 2010
    hey rich, may mate only earned around 150 points in his first month, will i get anything for referring him or has he not met the requirements, i couldnt really work it out with the link you provided, and also should he email in how many points he has earned?
  • edited March 2010
    try this link webby. (a direct link to the terms and conditions)

hopefully that should explain everything you need. if anything still isn't clear - just shout and i'll do my best to get you an answer.

cheers
  • edited March 2010
    well i think he has earned £10 for getting 150 poker points but dont think that is any good for me is it? i needed him to earn 375 to get any cash out of this i think, i thought i read somewhere that every £5 he wagers i would receive £5 and could get upto £25 all together? was this part of the old terms and conditions? nearly certain i read that somewhere
  • edited March 2010
    i'm unsure about this one so let me get Ms Refer a friend to help you out webby
  • edited March 2010
    hey rich, may mate only earned around 150 points in his first month, will i get anything for referring him or has he not met the requirements, i couldnt really work it out with the link you provided, and also should he email in how many points he has earned?
    Posted by webby234
    Hey - Yeah to earn your Refer A Friend bonus you must refer via our site and your friend must earn over 375 points to qualify. If you think you might have qualified then email both user ids to referafriend@skypoker.com

Cheers
  • edited March 2010
    better luck next time hey danni!!
  • edited March 2010

my husband reffered me, but like a dizzy blonde i didnt sign up through the link, but when i registered where it said who reffered me i entered his username.... i thought this would be ok,,,, i have earnt the required points...

can you help me out danni please?

he is quite annoyed with me...

thanks

• edited March 2010
    my husband reffered me, but like a dizzy blonde i didnt sign up through the link, but when i registered where it said who reffered me i entered his username.... i thought this would be ok,,,, i have earnt the required points... can you help me out danni please? he is quite annoyed with me ... thanks
    Posted by Ham_Shank

let me give her a quick nudge for you...

thanks
  • edited March 2010
    my husband reffered me, but like a dizzy blonde i didnt sign up through the link, but when i registered where it said who reffered me i entered his username.... i thought this would be ok,,,, i have earnt the required points... can you help me out danni please? he is quite annoyed with me ... thanks
    Posted by Ham_Shank

Hey -

Email me at referafriend@skypoker.com with both user names and i can have a look into it for you.

Cheers :-)
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks Sky Dani!
  • edited March 2010
    thanks both of you, email sent.....

Donna