You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lagging

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Its so frustrating but tonight my connection lagged so much i was only playing 2 torns..How can i remedy this?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    In Response to lagging:
    Its so frustrating but tonight my connection lagged so much i was only playing 2 torns..How can i remedy this?
    Posted by razorkev
    Think its a ongoing issue at the moment razorkev. If you have a look on a different thread (software issues) on page 2 looks like sky Sam is tying to do something about it but needs info on problems to help him. 
  • edited April 2017

same prob could only play one table done a speed check

DOWNLOAD SPEED        38

BUT UPLOAD SPEED DOWN TO 0.02

IM USELESS WITH COMPUTERS COULD THIS BE PROBLEM

( WITH SKY FIBRE)
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: lagging:
    In Response to lagging : Think its a ongoing issue at the moment razorkev. If you have a look on a different thread (software issues) on page 2 looks like sky Sam is tying to do something about it but needs info on problems to help him. 
    Posted by safc71
    Ok thanks but it seems ok for some players so didnt know if it was my virginmedia playing up but they said they had no problems and i had full internet accsess..The really annoying bit was in the main event i raised with 10s 2 guys go all in so i was calling but it lagged and folded me and looking back on history it would of won so really frustrating..I rebooted but kept happening so i just eventually played the 1 table then it was fine
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Guys,

We are aware of the ongoing issues that a number fo customers are reporting. To aid our investigations are you able to give a bit more information as to when you are experiencing the issues.

1) What are the exact symptons?
    2) What time do you experience the issue?
    3) What tables are you playing when you experience the issues?
    4) What device are you using?
    5) Are you playing on the Download Client or Browser? Which Browser?

• edited April 2017
    Hi Guys, We are aware of the ongoing issues that a number fo customers are reporting. To aid our investigations are you able to give a bit more information as to when you are experiencing the issues. 1) What are the exact symptons? 2) What time do you experience the issue? 3) What tables are you playing when you experience the issues? 4) What device are you using? 5) Are you playing on the Download Client or Browser? Which Browser?
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi sam.I was playing in the main event and a deepstack tournament at the time..I only had 2 tables running but sometimes it only showed 2 cards then it kept stalling so couldnt bet etc.Then it may let you back in but literally have 2 seconds to make a desicion.It started about 9pm i thinkand kept lagging/stalling untili exited from 1 tournament.Im not after any money back although that would be a bonus but its so frustrating as i like doing the dtd event and i like doing 2 tables on cash so if it keeps happening i would consider not playing again on here..My browser wont let me download and we currently use windows and our internet is through virgin media.I contacted them and they said they didnt know of any internet issues in my area and said i had full internet accsess..Hope this helps sam..Regards kevin
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Guys, We are aware of the ongoing issues that a number fo customers are reporting. To aid our investigations are you able to give a bit more information as to when you are experiencing the issues. 1) What are the exact symptons? 2) What time do you experience the issue? 3) What tables are you playing when you experience the issues? 4) What device are you using? 5) Are you playing on the Download Client or Browser? Which Browser?
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    The hand in the main event it folded me was1156383569 at 21.20..Hope this helps you..Basically i raised guy go allin and another guy goes about 3.000 id already called a raise so was going to call just to see flop or maybe go all in but it lagged or stalled and it let me back in on next hand..When i looked on history my 10s hit a set v ak. But because of my initial raise and chipstack id never of folded so it was just so frustrating as it makes it impossible to play when it does that..
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: lagging : The hand in the main event it folded me was1156383569 at 21.20..Hope this helps you..Basically i raised guy go allin and another guy goes about 3.000 id already called a raise so was going to call just to see flop or maybe go all in but it lagged or stalled and it let me back in on next hand..When i looked on history my 10s hit a set v ak. But because of my initial raise and chipstack id never of folded so it was just so frustrating as it makes it impossible to play when it does that..
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the feedback this is exactly the kind of stuff I am after. I appreciate the frustrations that you experienced here and I am doing all I can with the right teams to get to the bottom of the issues. I have refunded your buy ins for the two tournaments last night. 

Sam 
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: lagging : Hi Kevin, Thank you for the feedback this is exactly the kind of stuff I am after. I appreciate the frustrations that you experienced here and I am doing all I can with the right teams to get to the bottom of the issues. I have refunded your buy ins for the two tournaments last night.  Sam 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi sam thats very kind of you and skypoker.Hopefully your tech team can remedy the problem..Once again many thanks ..kev
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: lagging : Hi Kevin, Thank you for the feedback this is exactly the kind of stuff I am after. I appreciate the frustrations that you experienced here and I am doing all I can with the right teams to get to the bottom of the issues. I have refunded your buy ins for the two tournaments last night.  Sam 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Are these refunds available to all players who experience this lag? Currently lagging to the end of session I'll be cutting short as it is obviously unplayable for players on multiple tables. Just a little frustrating when it starts with lots of tables on the go.
  • edited April 2017
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    hi sam ive been reprting this problem for the last month or so only to be told that the problem is my end.. this has been particularly worse over the last week. the problem this causes if playing say 3 4 or more tbles is that there is no time to react also i have different scenarios planned for each hand dependent on how players act prior to my turn as a result of this lagg i am unable to process this information thus affecting my chances and in some instances unable to react at all leaving me sat out this is ultimately costing me money. could you please let me know what sky intend to do about this and possible refunds.