You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Loved mini ukpos

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Just want to say i enjoyed the mini UKOPS didnt do aswell as hoped but loved the games i entered so wondering do you do this every 6 months or yearly?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    not as much as me ��

really enjoyed my poker this weekend just missing out on a bracelet but thoroughly enjoyed.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Loved mini ukpos:
    not as much as me �� really enjoyed my poker this weekend just missing out on a bracelet but thoroughly enjoyed.
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Well done .I thought the structure was brilliant and very affordable.
  • edited April 2017
    The whole UKOPS thing appears to have been run great overall! Leaderboards updated quickly and the associated blogs have been very entertaining!

A little more diversity would be good but nothing is perfect.

Would it be benefitial to have a few days or even a week gap between the UKOPS main and UKOPS mini in future? I know if there had been a very small break between the two and UKOPS mini was starting this week I would have been well jived to get playing in every event but after playing an almost full schedule in the UKOPS main I needed a quieter few days.

Not a major gripe and it may not have suited everyone.

Overall brilliant job to all concerned at Sky.
  • edited April 2017
    It looked really good. Shame it was played on the week I was lates EVERY night.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Loved mini ukpos:
    Just want to say i enjoyed the mini UKOPS didnt do aswell as hoped but loved the games i entered so wondering do you do this every 6 months or yearly?
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi Kev,

UKOPS is generally 3 times per year (November, Xmas and Easter).

There is currently no set schedule for Mini UKOPS, though it has been done twice in the last 6 months - November & Easter,  I imagine it is "most likely" to continue along those lines.

Glad you & a few others enjoyed it, & it's a pleasure to see a positive thread.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Loved mini ukpos : Hi Kev, UKOPS is generally 3 times per year (November, Xmas and Easter). There is currently no set schedule for Mini UKOPS, though it has been done twice in the last 6 months - November & Easter,  I imagine it is "most likely" to continue along those lines. Glad you & a few others enjoyed it, & it's a pleasure to see a positive thread.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you i will look forward to the next UKOPS sky poker arrange.I also enjoy the DTD that plays on monday nights very entertaining and most players are pleasant in the chat box and played it last night and got 2nd overall in the 2 games scored so all good.Will skypoker be doing a mega stack in the future at affordable price around 10.00?
  • edited April 2017
    mega stack at 10 would not be popular imo. it would finish sillyoclock and most have jobs.
    7-8 pm be better with a 90 min late reg sounds good to me.

also around 9 there is a deepstack already
  • edited April 2017
    mega stack at 10 would not be popular imo. it would finish sillyoclock and most have jobs. 7-8 pm be better with a 90 min late reg sounds good to me. also around 9 there is a deepstack already
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    I meant £10 not start at 10... Prefer around 7.30 pm time myself