You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any Horse Racing Fans?

edited February 2010 in The Shed
Hello,

Would like to see if anyone is interested in Horse Racing?

Cheltenham is coming up soon, does anyone have any antepost bets

I am more of a flat person myself but will be attending Cheltenham as its the most fantastic expierance.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    yeah i love abit of horse racing...would love to go to cheltenham on gold cup day to see kauto star cruise up the cheltenham hill...if u check the "worth a big blind thread" i posted my ante post bets for cheltenham on there...if u cant find it ill cut and paste them on to this thread..
  • edited February 2010
    A swift response,

I can't seem to find your ante post bets Moonoo if you get time could you paste them, cheers.

Yes Kauto Star is an absolute beauty, I was lucky enough to see him win his 4th King George at Kempton - you should definatley attempt to get to Cheltenham for Gold Cup day but I heard the extra 4th day is a dampner for the Festival though, Tuesday is the best.
  • edited February 2010

Yea what a performance that was..and with denmans latest run looking shooking, kauto star already has two hoofs on the gold cup again..ive been saying i need to get cheltenham every year but i never have gone..ive been to the grand national the past 3 years though thats an experience..what day are you going to cheltenham on this year, ill try and find some ante post steamers for that day..

• edited February 2010
    Heres my ante post bets for cheltenham..i posted these in january though so most of the odds on them now are alot shorter.

RSA Chase   Long Run 5/1

Arkle Captain Cee Bee 5/1

Supreme Novices Dunguib 5/4

Triumph Hurdle Mille Chief 8/1

World Hurdle Big Bucks 4/7

I
    ve put these in a £1 e/w acca it pays around £1200 so its a real long shot lol