You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some just so negative

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
I really like the skypoker forum but so many are negative of skypoker and what they do ie offers,structure,vegas etc..The fact they give away FREE prizes such as a trip all paid for to vegas to as little as £5 should be seen as a lovely prize not a moan..Id honestly love any free gift from whatever site i was on even if its £1 its still free..I look on some posts and wonder why certain constant whingers even bother playing on here, well here is your answer because deep down you like skypoker ..I had some lagging the other night but i never asked for money back but sky kindly refunded my buy in im not sure many other sites would do this.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    On a positive note im going to cash in both tournaments tonight (no pressure kev lol)..I like the look of the mini rush 10.000 chips and BH looks like good value but probably lots of runners but in it to win it someone famous said.
  • edited April 2017
    i can tell you how many refund for lag none a big fat zero.

ive left as have others (yourself included) only to realise the grass is not green at all let alone greener ;) and come back.

i for 1 will not be leaving anymore.

people like a moan regardless its what makes us english ;)
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Some just so negative:
    i can tell you how many refund for lag none a big fat zero. ive left as have others (yourself included) only to realise the grass is not green at all let alone greener ;) and come back. i for 1 will not be leaving anymore. people like a moan regardless its what makes us english ;)
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Yep its a good site, i was a victim of identity theft so had to cancel all poker accounts which was a mare but its good to be back older and wiser and hopefully long term better lol..Hope the daggers get to wembley