You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lack of PLO8 DYM Traffic - A reason to be cheerful

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Well I played a bit of the pokers last night. I ran especially poorly, you know standard stuff, shoving with A10 to try and double up and reach the FT of a small MTT and get call by the original raisers 10 9, flop comes 99x. Anybody on here hate dominating hands as much as I do? My heart literally sinks (well it doesn't it's not a boat is it) and then I become livid, yes livid, when I lose. Or the KK that gets snapped off for a full stack at a cash table by the monster 8 10 suited, no need to detail the board is there?

Anyway before this resembles a Jac post (love the thread btw) let me get to the point of the thread, I registered for an £11 PLO8 DYM yesterday evening and after a couple of hours of purgatory at other tables decided to finish playing for the evening, except I forgot to unregister the PLO8 table. So easy money for some on that DYM then, well easy money anyway with me playing, even when I don't sit out the whole game. I finally realised I hadn't unregistered at 9 am this morning! Went on to see who had benefited from my generosity to find it still hadn't filled up and I could safely unregister 14 hours later!

A reason to be cheerful indeed. 

Comments