You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Summit Early Sat

ommomm
edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
hi

Is the summit early sat missing because It should be or is this an error, can only see the late reg sat (8:15) and 2 other £24's but not the usual early 10 seat gte

Comments

• edited April 2017

Hi Ommy,

I honestly don't know & there is nobody available to me right now I can ask. 

I can see the following:

Summit Frenzy @ £2.40 (9 of them)

Summit Late Reg Sat @ £5.20 (5 of them)

Summit Direct Sats, 2 @ £12 & 2 @ £24, including one in Late Reg right now. 

Summit All-In Sats, 4 @ £3

• edited April 2017
    Think the 7.15pm £24 semi is the missing one :(   

Late reg semi at 8.15pm might not finish in time for the start of the game itself.
  • edited April 2017
    Ok glad i'm not the only one not seeing this.
  • ommomm
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Summit Early Sat:
    Hi Ommy, I honestly don't know & there is nobody available to me right now I can ask.  I can see the following: Summit Frenzy @ £2.40 (9 of them) Summit Late Reg Sat @ £5.20 (5 of them) Summit Direct Sats, 2 @ £12 & 2 @ £24, including one in Late Reg right now.  Summit All-In Sats, 4 @ £3  
    Posted by Tikay10
    There are normally two main sats, an early which usually has more gte seats and a late reg. The early one was not on the schedule tonight but the late is. Might be like that due to the change in gte's but not known it t happen before. Too late now but when the lads are back at work I'm sure they will let us know. Send it upstairs ready for the morning. Thanks.
  • edited April 2017
    Def Summit up?
  • ommomm
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Summit Early Sat:
    hi Is the summit early sat missing because It should be or is this an error, can only see the late reg sat (8:15) and 2 other £24's but not the usual early 10 seat gte
    Posted by omm

Can someone let me know if this was an error or if the summit will not have an early sat going forward. Thanks.
  • edited April 2017
    It was an error. There will be a Semi at 7.15pm going forward with 8 seats gtd. 
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Summit Early Sat:
    In Response to Summit Early Sat : Can someone let me know if this was an error or if the summit will not have an early sat going forward. Thanks.
    Posted by omm
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was an error.

It made Guarantee though, so maybe they'll try the same again next week, I don't know.

I'll make a note to ask them next Tuesday morning.

• edited April 2017

Boo, I got beaten to it by James.

Kids, pfft.
  • ommomm
    edited April 2017