You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any tips to solve these issues?

edited April 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Have noticed a few glitches at the tables recently and was wondering if anyone knew a quick fix or solution to them. 

1)-Ghost tables (Tile the tables you have open and sometimes one or two pesty tables decide they dont want to be tiled)

2)-In game hand histories (Check back the river thinking you're beat and to your shock they muck and the chips come your way, go to check what they had for future refernce but the hand id link wont work!?)

3)-Top up failed (Lose a pot at a cash table and go below max buy in when a notification pops up next hand to say something along the lines of 'top up unavailable' check the cashier tab on the table and to my horror my balance is 0, thinking to myself i can't have lost it all can I? Only to notice that all other tables are topping up normally and balance is normal.)

Has anyone else experienced these? All minor irritants of course but if theres a way to avoid them plesase let me know! Thanks in advance. Good luck at the tables :)
oh and I only play on the download client if thats relevant?

Comments