You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini Avenger Can't Add on

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
As title says. Same as last week.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Yeah I could addon, but players on my table were saying they couldn't. Not sure how these things happen, but they keep happening.
  • edited April 2017
    Started a similar thread (delete sky if u want to keep things on 1 thread).

Just not good enough imo
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Mini Avenger Can't Add on:
    Started a similar thread (delete sky if u want to keep things on 1 thread). Just not good enough imo
    Posted by goldnballz
    Not when it happens 2 weeks in a row
  • edited April 2017
  • edited April 2017
    For tidiness I will delete the other two threads on this (including mine).  Below is what I posted in the discussion I started:

Just like last week the mini add on period doesn't work for a majority of people.  I think while the break is 3 minutes long, the actual add on period is in seconds.  Of the 285 people still in the MTT at the add on, only 64 add ons were made which from usual numbers you must see as weird enough to recognise a problem.

This was brought to the attention of everyone last week and yet again nothing has been done.  This is frankly not good enough, or moreover can you explain to me why this is a good enough provision of service?
  • edited April 2017

Can't argue with a word anyone above has said.

I've no idea how this could have happened again, it had not been a problem prior to last week now it's happened twice (?) in a week or so. 

I'll pass it across to Sam & James, one of whom will reply, or direct me to reply as directed. It won't be until tomorrow now though.

Sincere apologies. 

• edited April 2017

Evening chaps, sorry for the delayed response.

The cause of the problem has been identified, & I am assured it will not happen again. Based on my understanding of what caused the issue, I'm inclined to agree that it is very unlikely it could re-occur again.

Refunds will be issued on the same basis as they were when the identical problem arose during Mini UKOPS. You do NOT need to claim the refund if due, it will be sorted automatically by Sky Poker. However, it is a manual process, & so it probable that it won't take place until Tuesday.

Once again, apologies, & I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.   

• edited April 2017
  • edited May 2017

Hi all,

The refunds (see my previous post) are being processed today as promised.

Once again, apologies.  
  • edited May 2017

Refunds now sorted.