You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

May want to check this out if punting at Beverley tomorrow

edited May 2017 in Betting Chat
May want to check this out if punting at Beverley tomorrow. I will have another crack at the Placepot.

Beverley Key Characteristics

The 5 furlong course at Beverley is uphill all the way so definitely takes some getting particularly when its soft. Early season 2 year old races over 5 furlongs can be wars of attrition rather than speedfests. Beverley probably has the most well known draw bias in the country,

It also favours prominent runners over hold up horses. More info at drawbias.com

Cheers,

G

Comments

• edited May 2017
    I had already been alerted to that site by your good self and always check it out now.

It certainly helped me to 2x wins at Beverley today (Havana Star and Time Trail).

Always worth reading the individual write ups for each distance too as some courses with a well known bias behave neutrally or even against the bias over the longer distances or under different ground conditions.

General notes on some racecards just have the overall trend and drawbias will give valuabale extra info.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: May want to check this out if punting at Beverley tomorrow:
    I had already been alerted to that site by your good self and always check it out now. It certainly helped me to 2x wins at Beverley today (Havana Star and Time Trail). Always worth reading the individual write ups for each distance too as some courses with a well known bias behave neutrally or even against the bias over the longer distances or under different ground conditions. General notes on some racecards just have the overall trend and drawbias will give valuabale extra info.
    Posted by Phantom66
    That's great Phantom, glad you are finding it a useful tool.

They do seem to get it spot on quite often.

Cheers,

G